Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Precious Remembrance New Stamp Set Release with a Blog Hop and Give Away!

The new Precious Remembrance Stamp Set is called {Oh So Fun} and it certainly is!
 
And what would a New Stamp Release be without a blog hop and give away??  (Deets at the end of this post!)
 
You arrived here from the super Talented Lisa Elton!
Here's my card:
I made my background with splats from the Precious Remembrance Positive Thoughts Stamp Set using peach, yellow, and light pink ink.

I stamped the triangles onto white cardstock in pink and then clear embossed them.  They are glossy in real life.  I attached them to yellow twine for a festive banner.

The larger jar is stamped on vellum and then glued just on the edges so I could puff it out enough to put the straw inside.

I took this side photo so you could see the dimension of the banner and the popped out jar.
I also LOVE the font of the word celebrate!
I added the pink polka dot paper straw and the Precious Remembrance buttons for CUTE details!
I hope you like it!
 
Now hop on over to
and see her FABULOUS creation!
 
Here are the blog hop rules:
 
Giveaway Details:
- Subscribe in Precious Remembrance Shop Blog.
- Follow/Like us on our facebook, Pinterest , Instagram.
- Share our New stamp Release news to your crafty friends through: Facebook, Blog, Instagram, etc.
- Hop along and leave a comment to each blog and show us some love!:)
- One lucky winner of the stamp set will be chosen randomly.
- Giveaway will end on Sunday June 22,2014.
- Goodluck!


43 comments:

Geri said...

This is SO pretty, Sue! Fresh, summery, airy and FUN!!! Love the idea of the straw behind the vellum!

~Tammy~ said...

LOVE this set! Love how you placed the straw behind the Vellum. Love the fun summer colors too!

~Tammy~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie said...

So creative, Sue. Love the delightful color combo.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! LOVING that jar and how you added the jar!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

oh my how totally cute.. love how you added the straw.. awesome new set..

~amy~ said...

super fun with the straw! love it.

Marjan said...

I adore your card! The vellum jar and pink dottd straw is so sweet! It makes such a wonderful combination with the background and festive banner!

Rosemary said...

OMG... love this... absolutely fabulous, sue!!

Jill Norwood said...

Sue your card is fabulous! I looked at it and felt like I could be sipping a nice cold glass of lemonade!

Jill Norwood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

you card is beautiful I love the splatters of paint and the straw in the mason jar is awesome...

chucksusan said...

Cute idea with the straw!!! Love that idea. What screams summer more than Mason jars!!!

chucksusan said...

Cute idea with the straw!!! Love that idea. What screams summer more than Mason jars!!!

chucksusan said...

Cute idea with the straw!!! Love that idea. What screams summer more than Mason jars!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Absolutely adorable Sue ~ another work of art! The colors and stamps work beautifully together!

Diane Jaquay said...

EEK, love this, the straw in the mason jar is too too ADORABLE, and I love your color choices and the fun splatter background!!

Julia Aston said...

My goodness Sue - your card looks like a party with the bright colors and all the splatter! how fun is that straw stuck in the vellum jar!!

Anonymous said...

So festive, fun, cute and girly!!!!!!!!

Shirley said...

It's really cute! I like the beveled jar and the straw! Great with the sentiment!

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Sue, I love the jar, straw and summery colours, such a warm feel to this!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the vellum jar and the 3-D banner! Such a fun card with a darling set... can't wait to get it! Awesome!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Adorable with the use of the vellum -- I really like this set!

Judy1223 said...

Sue, this sweet card is amazing! I adore the vellum layer and the summery straw...and the buttons are the perfect touch! Such a great new set!

Squirlygirl said...

Such a fun and bright card Sue :) This would be a perfect birthday card for a teen girl! I'm in love with these mason jars.

Nancy said...

The added straw is a perfect touch Sue! Really love this card! Enjoy your day!

Mona Pendleton said...

Pure cuteness Sue! Love the little banner and the vellum jar! The polka dot straw is darling too!

chera said...

This card is making me want to throw a summer back yard bbq~ So fun!

chera said...

This card is making me want to throw a summer back yard bbq~ So fun!

chera said...

This card is making me want to throw a summer back yard bbq~ So fun!

chera said...

This card is making me want to throw a summer back yard bbq~ So fun!

Maria said...

So creative, beautiful and full of summer fun!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

OH I love all those fun splatters and the straw!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So pretty and perfect for summertime!!! I want some pink lemonade right now!!!!

KFlaherty said...

I love drinking lemonade from a pink polka straw. Great idea!

Cara said...

Great new set…love the splatter background!

Cara said...

Great new set…love the splatter background!

Ros Crawford said...

I absolutely LOVE this ... what a super card ... love those paint splats and the pretty vellum jar ...

keeleykats said...

I love your sweet, summery card! Great colors!

Lisa Elton said...

Seriously sweet perfectly summer!! Love the vellum jar and the pink polka dot straw!! You rocked this new release Sue, can't wait to see more ;)

Dianne said...

Hello Miss Sue what a lovely card, love those splotches and the jar is fantastic, full of color, thanks for sharing..

Marybeth said...

Love the dimension on you jar! Ohhh....this is so adorable with the straw inside the jar with the buttons! The banner just adds to the fun of this card! Love it!

Juls said...

Wow I love this, so creative !! Hugs Juls