As I said over at CSS. Your crafty space looks more like a Boutique than a creative room for crafting. Gorgeous! Now come fix my small whole of a space. :-)
Your craft space suits you so perfectly a rocking room for a special designer, thanks for sharing it,I adore your cat bed, have a wonderful weekend my friend, ((( BIG HUGS )))...
Love that pink is your signature color Sue. Your card room looks amazing! I particularly like your window seat and furry craft buddy. :) Lisa E. did a wonderful job of showcasing it. Hope you guys are having fun! xx
11 comments:
I followed your link and take a peek, awesome Sue!
Great room! Great rug!
Off to see!!!!!!!!
Looks like a dream room, Sue -- LOVE it!!!
Wow, awesome room!!
As I said over at CSS. Your crafty space looks more like a Boutique than a creative room for crafting. Gorgeous! Now come fix my small whole of a space. :-)
Your craft space suits you so perfectly a rocking room for a special designer, thanks for sharing it,I adore your cat bed, have a wonderful weekend my friend, ((( BIG HUGS )))...
Lisa did a great job showcasing your card room! Love the card board and all the bright pink! TFS.
Love that pink is your signature color Sue. Your card room looks amazing! I particularly like your window seat and furry craft buddy. :) Lisa E. did a wonderful job of showcasing it.
Hope you guys are having fun! xx
Great card room. Love the pink accents. Your kitty looks right at home in the bay window.
What a fabulous room!!! Now I know why you go in there when you can't sleep ...
Post a Comment