Sunday, May 4, 2014

Moxie Fab World - Where I Craft!

A reporter from the Bradenton Herald came to my home and wrote an article about my card making!
Just thought I'd share it with you.  There are 11 photos of where I craft!
 
Newspaper Article:
 
Net Feature:
 
I also want to share a couple of photos from that wedding gift I made tags for.  (Several of you asked to see the gift.)  The Mom had the gifts put together at a candy store and they added my tags.  They were a real hit with the guests!
Here's the gift:
The mugs were personalized with the wedding couple's names and the wedding date.
The guests were Amazed by how cool they were!

Here's a close-up of the tag featured in my post here.
 
The hotel arranged them like a star on the table!

 And here is where I was this weekend:
Devil's Ridge Race Track in North Carolina where my dh raced!  In exchange I get to spend most of Sunday in my craft room!


21 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Congrats on being featured! Wonderful tags for the wedding party, and looks like you are having fun! Happy NSD!

Marybeth said...

Oh Sue,I loved the feature article! Congratulations ! I think it's wonderful they featured you and your card making . Now a few more people will understand card making. Loved all the online photos as well . You go all out when you take the photo as well. I could never get the light box to work for me.
Thanks for sharing the wedding gift photos ...gorgeous! What a nice gift and the tag is amazing!
TFS

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HUGE CONGRATS on the article!! That is AWESOME! And loving the sets you made for the wedding! They are gorgeous!!!!

1CardCreator said...

Awesome write up, I really enjoyed it, especially your hydrangea cards and your photo set up is amazing too! Congratulations to you, you deserve the recognition. Lovely wedding favors too! ~Diane

Unknown said...

So happy you shared the article with us. Loved seeing your craft space and all of your beautiful makes Sue. I agree the hydrangea cards are so pretty and the wedding favors looked amazing too. Hope you had fun this weekend. :D

Dyane said...

I'm so happy and proud of you Sue!:) Great article!! Congratulations!!!!

Awesome wedding gift set too! LOVE!!!:)

Hugs!!

- Dyane

http://www.preciousremembranceshop.com/blog/

Anonymous said...

Beauiful tags and I LOVED the acticle, can I have your autograph :-)

Mona Pendleton said...

Wow Sue! That is so cool! Now I can say, I knew you when....! :) Beautiful tags! Looks like you had a great weekend! Hope you husband did well!

Ros Crawford said...

Those tags look so fabulous!! I'm going to call you the Pink Lady ... Well done on being featured I'd just loved seeing that article ... and great photo!

Lisa Elton said...

HOLY SMOKES girl you're a celebrity, Can I have your autograph!!??!! Just kidding, well sort of LOL! This is so much fun. What a terrific article, cute photos of you and ooooh how I love your room and that gorgeous card wall. Also loved that you have your mom and dad there with you, a very touching thought. And look at you Mrs. Motorcycle Mama!! You look so cute, hope hubby did well. The wedding favor tags turned out beautifully! The favors look so pretty on the table. Wow I have a novel going on here huh, longest comment in history! You're worth it ;)

Maria said...

Oh, my, Sue!!! Huge congrats on your article! How awesome for you! What a fabulous article! You are a Super Star!:-) Love the tags...how creative! And, look at you next to motor bike and camper! Now there's an idea. Turn that camper into a craft mobile...hehehe!

Unknown said...

That is such exciting news. Congrats to you!! Those tags looks wonderful. Well done. I had to smile at the trade you made to get to your craft room. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. Heehee..

Hugs~

Dianne said...

A HUGE congratulations on that article, I was so excited for you, I showed it to all my friends, and I'm honored to be called your friend. You are "THE BOMB"... You certainly made their wedding special, the gift and tag are gorgeoussssss. You look like a kid beside that bike, thanks for sharing my dear..

Shirley said...

Wow, on the tags. Perfect for the gifts and they will be kept too! You are going to be in a lot of people's lives~! TFS how you get ready for your hubby racing!!

Pauline said...

A wonderful feature Sue, and those tags look fabulous on those guest favours!

Nancy said...

Love that you posted your article on your blog! Really ams still thrilled for you! The tags are fabulous too! Great photo of you in front of DH's dirt bike!

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

You are such a traveler, love your bright yellow shirt! Off to read the article......
My God "Lelli" I'm crying here. So proud of you, what an incredible article. I'm so happy for you. Love the pics of your room and your little photo shoot set-up!
This had made me so happy.
Katie x

Juls said...

Thats amazing!! go you!! Hugs Juls

Ella Swan said...

Those tags look too awesome!! You also make the most gorgeous cards! And looks like you had the perfect weekend - a day in good weather then a day creating!!

Helen F. said...

Sue,I loved reading the article about your amazing card making talent and beautiful craft room! It's fabulous that you were featured~~CONGRATULATIONS! Your cards are truly a "gift" and a labor of love.
I was so touched by the Mother's Day card you made, I did the same thing this year ~ my Dad died in 2012 and Mom passed in 2013, so this was the 'first' without her.
PS: Thanks for sharing Your wedding gift photos too ~ the tags are gorgeous! What a sweet gift idea. Hugs, dear friend!

Stella said...

I just love love love the peek into your craftroom but on top of that; to see a bit more of Sue herself. You look fab!
XX