Saturday, May 31, 2014

Off to the Dirt Bike Races!

We are heading to New Berlin, New York for my dh to race at one of his dream tracks called Unadilla!  Thank goodness someone is trailering his bike there while we fly into Albany, NY!
 
My goal is for him to have a great time and be safe!  I don't even care if he comes in last, as long as he's in one piece!
 
Not sure if I'll have any computer time so I'll visit you all when I get back!


16 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How exciting! Have fun!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

We'll be rooting for him from Ohio!!

Dianne said...

Hello Miss Sue, I too hope he is just safe, wish him best of luck, hope you have a fabulous weekend, ((( HUGE HUGS )))

Shirley said...

Have a great time and a safe trip, Sue!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

GOod luck for the race and all the best!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Good luck to your hubby!! Have fun and be safe!

~Tammy~ said...

Good luck! I feel like a bad friend! WE will have to catch up at some point. I can't believe school is going to be out in two weeks. (which is late compared to Florida, but they started late and extended some due to all the snow days)

Pauline said...

Good luck for your hubby in his races, and have a good time Sue!

Unknown said...

Have fun and good luck to him in the race!!!

Unknown said...

Wishing you hubby a safe and fun ride.. Happy traveling my friend.

Hugs~

Maria said...

Good luck to your husband. May he have lots of fun and stay safe! Great pic of him and his bike! Have fun and take care, hugs!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

You are such a supportive wife!!!! Hope he had a fabulous time!!!

1CardCreator said...

Cool bike, hope you both had fun. ~Diane

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

You are so brave, I'd be worried sick. Hope it goes well and you had/have a safe trip. Too bad you weren't flying to actual Berlin, it's a wonderful place!
Lovely photo of your sweet hubby.
Katie x

Monika/Buzsy said...

I hope the race went well and you had a great time!

Micki said...

Wow, from Florida to NY is probably the longest drive for a dirt bike race. My SIL, friends (and even I) used to do hillclimbs. Hubby and I sold our dirtbikes but I sure do miss the smell and noise from my 2 stroke, :-) I've seen lots of accidents so I'm with you, as long as they have fun, it doesn't matter what they place.