It's Week 213 At the City Crafter Challenge Blog and I just had to play along! Their theme is Birthday Banners and here is MY card:
I needed a card for my friend who has a Birthday on June 4th, hence the dymo label with the date!
I put it on a file folder embellie!
The banner has her FAV color combination, pink and black, and she LOVES Paris, so that's why I used the French word BG paper.
Here's an up close pic of the tab and flower and FAB sentiment!
I hope you like it. I'm hand delivering it tomorrow so the flower doesn't get squooshed in the mail!






19 comments:
I DO like it Sue!! The pretty paper doily and that very sweet flower go perfectly with the sentiment fonts. She is going to LOVE this!!
So chic and elegant Sue, such a pretty card for your very lucky friend!
Absolutely gorgeous!!! I LOVE it ... Please don't forget to link it up as I didn't see it on the blog ... Thanks so much for playing at CCCB!!
Love it ,Sue! The date is too cute in the lable in black with the pretty pink flower. Beautiful stamped background and doily . Love this fun layered banner card and bet you friend will too!
So beautiful! LOVING the colors and the banner!!!!!!
Eeeeek Sue! Could this be any more fabulous? NO :-) Its awesome!!!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!
She will love it Sue, it's beautiful!!! I know I do. :) Hugs, Lisa
A lovely project, love the soft touch and the pretty bloom!
Your link up works Sue, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!
Looks great Sue! I am sure your friend will love it....Looking forward to seeing you soon! HUGS!
This is such a cute card. I just love the sweet little banner. Well done my friend.
Hugs~
Such a pretty card Sue! Love the little banner and beautiful pink blossom!
Fab, love the kraft in the background! Hugs Juls
Love the flags, the lace, and that gorgeous flower! I hear you on the delivery! I know she loved it!
Love how you did the date! Your friend is going to love it! Such pretty colors and papers too! Of course you know I love a doily on a card! :-))))
Beautiful card with lovely color! Sweet banner, doily, and flower! And, love how you did the date! Your friend will love this gorgeous card!
The white doily is the perfect accent for the pretty pink and black ! Beautiful card!!!
A very beautiful card!Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!
Such a dreamy card, and hand delivered too. There is a lucky lady out there. You need your own magazine, your cards are such eye-candy! I'll keep my eyes peeled.
Katie x
Post a Comment