It's stamp release time at Precious Remembrance and here is our new stamp set called
New Day:
We are having a Blog Hop + Giveaway
{read below how YOU can win this FABULOUS stamp set}
Here is MY card:
I used one of my FAV sentiments from this set - {smile sparkle shine}
(more close-up photos at the end of this post)
Giveaway Details:
-Subscribe in Precious Remembrance Shop Blog.
- Share our New stamp Release news to your crafty friends through: Facebook, Blog, Instagram, etc.
- Hop along and leave a comment to each blog and show us some love! :)
- One lucky winner of the stamp set will be chosen randomly.
- Giveaway will end on Sunday April 13, 2014.
- Goodluck!
Now go get hopping!!!
Here's our blog hop list:
Sue Lelli ~ You are here!
Annette Allen - Guest Designer
Judy Marino - Guest Designer
As promised, a couple more photos:
I made this tag previously with left over molding paste from another project and my new FAV stencil.
I then added the tag to some Pretty BG paper with the FAB sentiment from the New Day stamp set along with a gold mini doily and a bow.
I'm sending this to my blog friend who is coming home from the hospital! Whoo! Hoo!
If you don't want to take your chances on winning this stamp set, you can always go to the Precious Remembrance Shop and order your own set today! I can guarantee you will LOVE it!








33 comments:
PRETTY card Sue!! Your stenciled rose tag is an eye catcher, it draws you right into all of the other pretty details on your card. SO HAPPY your friend is coming home!
You deliver such beauty in everything Sue! Way to showcase versatility! Love it!
So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!
amazing cards!! very creative, TFS ♥
Really great card - very artsy
Lelli, your card is gorgeous! PR is my new favorite company. I love the style and quality of the stamps :)
This looks beautiful. I know it has me smiling..
Happy Thursday my friend.
Hugs~
Fabulous!!!! Hugs Juls
What a marvelous blending of different elements, Sue.
You have such a way with color and texture. Love this one too and can imagine your enthousiasm about the set.
wonderful work with great texture!
fantastic card, sue... love the artsy look!
Oh my goodness how awesome Sue!!!!!! I love everything about this card!!!
What a lovely tag so elegant and I must agree with you this is a wonderful sentiment!
Loving the stenciling and bright colors, great card!
Sue, I love your beautiful floral card! That sentiment is one of my favorites from the set and you have framed it in such a pretty way!
Love how you use that rose stencil! The colors are stunning! i am loving that stamp set!
I need to get with it! Look at you! Another great card! I love the stenciled areas and the great colors! What are you keeping your paste in that you've colored? I had some in a small twink jar and it dried up on me? TFS IA. We are having a blog hop on Monday for a little 2 year old girl who is receiving chemo for Leukemia to inspire cards to be sent to her. There are lots of prizes and blog candy along the way too! Hope you can come. Hugs,
Your card is just loaded with color Sue. The stamps really play to fun artsy cards. Thanks for sharing!
Gorgeous Card!
What a fab set! and your card is so pretty with that lovely rose
Very pretty with how you stenciled the rose! You always incorporate beauty with texture and interest...well done, Sue!
Your card is absolutely pretty! love your choice of colors!
Pretty card, love how it is all layered together too. ~Diane
Very pretty card. Love the colors!
Beautiful card. I love these new fantastic sentiments
So pretty Sue! Love the stenciled rose and little doily!
Loved the rose on your card. Great stamp set. Sooo many different things to do with it.
Such a beautiful bright card. It just makes me happy. So much detail. I love the sentiments in this set.
Such wonderful, vibrant colours, Sue ... and what lovely layers! Anita :)
I always love a card with a tag on it! Love this one so very bright and happy. I love the font in the sentiments of this fun set!
I'm late, but I'm here, Sue!!!;) Love your beautiful, vibrant card!!!
Hello Miss Sue, gorgeous card, it showcases those stamps fabulously,love the background and the tag is gorgeous, it certainly made me smile thanks for sharing..
Post a Comment