Sunday, April 20, 2014

~Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to My Blog Friends!
 
 I made this last year but LOVE it so much, I decided to post it again for 2014!
I hope you have a Wonderful day with Family and Friends!


19 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable! LOVING the colors and that bunny!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute Sue!!!! I popped in a hopped around to wish you a HAPY EASTER :-)

Marjan said...

Cute indeed, love that little bunny, the background and the way you made the text! Happy Easter, Sue!

Ros Crawford said...

Happy Easter!! Have a beautiful day!

Lynn said...

Adorable Sue! Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

Love all of the mixed media and fun colors you used on this Sue. :) Happy Easter to you as well! Hugs

Dianne said...

And so it should be posted again, what a fabulous card, and this bunny loves you too, hope you have a wonderful Easter, ((( HUGE HUGS ))) my dear Friend...

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Happy Easter to you, too!!!

Vickie Z said...

Still adorable!! Happy Easter my friend!

Shirley said...

I am so glad you did repost. I think I missed it last year and I love your mixed media bunny, flowers, etc. Hope maybe now I am caught up I can try some of this. You inspire me!!

Shirley said...

Oh, wow, love the stenciled area, your rose and the colors are great too!

Lisa Elton said...

I remember this Sue and still love it!! That bunny cut from the music is adorable along with your sweet pink polka dot flowers. Hope you enjoyed a very HAPPY EASTER!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

It is awesome to share this again in 2014, love it and happy easter to you and all!

Marybeth said...

It's adorable sue! Love the music notes. Happy Easter to you and your family Sue.

Mona Pendleton said...

So cute Sue and thank you for the sweet card in the mail :) Hope you and your family had a Happy Easter!

1CardCreator said...

Happy Easter, cute card! ~Diane

~Tammy~ said...

Hope you had a happy one! This is a great throw back!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Eeep! How adorable is this bunny???

Hope you had a wonderful Easter, my friend!

Juls said...

Gorgeous!!! This just really makes me smile!! Hugs Juls