Thursday, February 6, 2014

Precious Remembrance New Stamp Set Coffee Love Blog Hop!!!

Precious Remembrance would like to introduce the newest stamp set ~ Coffee Love ~ with a blog hop!  Read how you can win THIS FAB prize!
 
I made 2 cards for the hop and here is my first:
 I could make cards with this set all day!

Tip - use patterned paper with a framed spot already in the print and add your sentiment there.  I also added the tiny coffee cup!

Another FUN detail ~ write the name of the person you are giving the card to on the coffee cup just like they do in Starbucks!
 
Here is my second card:
Different patterned paper but same tip for the sentiment!

This card is for my friend Lisa so I wrote her name on the cup.  (BTW both Pam and Lisa LOVED their cards)!
 
Tips for making the coffee cup:
 
First I stamped the full image on a piece of kraft paper, smooshed the lid in versamark and then clear embossed it to make it look like plastic.  I cut it out and glued it to my coffee cup (separate total cup shown in next image.  I stamped the second one on cream card stock and cut it out.)

Next I cut out the band from the kraft piece I stamped previously.  Leave extra on the sides and then pull it slightly so the stamped lines match up with the cut.  Adhere it.
 
Next flip it over and cut off the excess and you will have a FAB dimensional (yet still flat to mail!) coffee cup for your card!
 
 
 Do you want to win this FAB Coffee Love Stamp Set?
 
Giveaway Details:
- Subscribe in Precious Remembrance Shop Blog.
- Follow our Facebook Page or Pinterest.
- Share this happy news to your crafty friends in any social media you are in {Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blogs, etc.}
- Leave a comment to each blog and show us some love!:)
- 1 lucky winner who comment along the hop will be randomly selected. {Winner will be announced in Precious Remembrance Blog}
- Giveaway will end on Sunday February 9,2014.
- Goodluck!
 
Now start HOPPING!
Here's the list:


36 comments:

Dianne said...

Wow Miss Sue you have showcased the stamps fabulously, cutting the cup out was brilliant, with the plastic lid, amazing, looks like a real cup, and a name great idea, thanks for sharing and hope you have a wonderful weekend, ((( BIG HUGS )))..

LauraEva said...

What an amazing card! You really did this stamp set justice!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I'm not a coffee drinker, but have friends who can't live without it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that mug!!!!!

Jill Norwood said...

Awesome cards Sue! Love this set so much! Putting the names on the cup is so cute! And I love how you did the lid and java jacket! Such a great set!

~amy~ said...

adorable! Love what you've done!

1CardCreator said...

Love this, the paper choice is perfect too. So clever to write your friends names on it too! ~Diane

Pauline said...

Gorgeous cards Sue, what a cute coffee themed set!

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh your cozy is too cute ...great idea. Love the new stamp, the pink and the polka dots....

Lisa Elton said...

Polka dots and sweet ruffly flowers ~ happy happy!! Super cute cards Sue, I'll bet your friends loved them. I like that you personalized them too. Never thought of making the lid look plastic, thanks for the idea!!

Deborah Frings said...

Brilliant - I think these coffee cups are just super! Love the way you've written the names on and the texture on the band! Love them. Mind, I like coffee sets - might have to see about adding this one to my stash!!

Maria said...

What CUTE cards for your friends! Love the new coffee stamp set. I do love me some GOOD COFFEE!!!

Lisa Petrella said...

FABULOUS!! Love how you personalized the coffee cups by writing the names on there! Awesome! And thanks for the tips for creating the cups too!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful card! Great piecing and great tip!

Tracy said...

Those extra steps you took really add so much to your card Sue. Wonderfully composed! :-)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome cards -- love the names written on the cups -- I have done that just a few times working at Starbucks for 15 years! :)

Heather Rogers said...

I can see why they loved them. Pretty In Pink for sure! :)

Judy1223 said...

Sue, so glad I found your blog! (Wow, you have met a lot of cool people...I had fun checking out all those pics on your sidebar!) I love your coffee cards...especially the first card, as I have that paper pad and LOVE those patterns! Great way to showcase this cool stamp set!

Annette Allen said...

OH MY WORD.. this is so totally awesome.. love this new set..

Lynn said...

I love those stamps...they are so fun. Your paper piecing is awesome...love them Sue!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I just LOVE this stamp set!!! Your cards are so cute! They show off this stamp set perfectly! Now I'm going shopping!

C. M. Taylor said...

What a great and versatile stamp set. You design is classy and simple one. I love the use of textures for layering! Great job.

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute cards Sue! Love how you personalized them! Great showcase of the stamps!

Squirlygirl said...

Hi Sue, I am completely in love with this company. Not sure how I'm just learning about them now. I love your card that you made with this new set. I'm a new follower of yours :)

Geri said...

Both of these are so sweet, Sue! Love the vibrant pink...great for a girlfriend card!!!

Rosemary said...

what a fantastic card, sue... i absolutely love how you wrote the name of the person getting the card on the coffee cup!!

Kristen said...

Loving this set! You showcased it so well. :) Great inspiration!

Marie said...

Remarkably versatile set! Love your creative interpretation, Sue.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome job with the new stamp set, fun fun fun!

Shirley said...

Your cup cards are outstanding! Great for friends and I really like how you did the cups to give them dimension!

JoAnn said...

Fabulous cards Sue. Thanks for the tip about the patterned paper. I like how you did the names on the cups also.

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVING your sweet card!! Such a FUN Design!! Love the added touches!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! ;)

Sheri said...

I love this set! Embossing the lid is a genius idea. I just love your card.

Jessica Yoder said...

LOVE this stamp and your card!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Fun cards! Love the sentiment and the great texture added by using the corrugated piece and the lid! Fun details, like adding the name to the cup also!

KFlaherty said...

Thanks so much for the instructions on making this card - it's wonderful!