It's that time of the month again and I am HAPPY to be playing in the
Here's the photo:
Here's a close-up:
Here's MY card:
Here's a photo of the PTI paper I used for the bottom half of my card:
It's the back COVER of my PTI Valentine paper pad! A girls gotta use what a girl's gotta use!
It was Perfect for my Pink card!
I hope you like it!
Enjoy the PTI Hop!








45 comments:
Lovely, which ribbon is that? Great idea to use the cover.
So pretty in pink!!!!!
Pretty papers together! Love the 'Adore' sentiment!
Look at you up in the top row with this gorgeous card!
Wow Sue …I am loving all these beautiful pink and white layers.
lots of pretty layers
Gorgeous card! Love the different pinks you used and the pretty papers!!
What a sweet card! I love all of the layering!
Love the lace and pink dotted papers Sue!
Gorgeous card! Love the hearts and all the beautiful pink.
GORGEOUS!!!! Love the layers, and the papers <3. Beautifully done!
gorgeous card, sue!! ha!!! i love it that you used the back cover of the valentine paper pack for your card... clever, clever, clever!!
Gorgeous! Love that ribbon! And I really like that sentiment! Just beautiful!
Oh this is fill of pretty things. Gorgeous!
so feminine, love all their stamps too! great challenge good luck! bibiana
OMGosh this is so lovely! Love the polka dots and your creative use of the PTI paper! Beautiful bow as well!
What a pretty card, Sue!
What a great use of resources and a gorgeous card to boot! :)
Lovely!! Such sweet colors and a nice design for your card. Love the hearts and beautiful bow!
Hello Miss Sue, such a gorgeous creation, I adore that fabulous bow,lovely layered hearts, thanks for sharing this pink-a-licious...
super sweet...love the doily and the upcycling!
Gorgeous card Sue! Loving those polka dots! And the fabulous sentiment!!
Way to stretch those supplies. This is beautiful Sue!
Adore this sweet adore card!
Pretty card, love those polka dots and the sentiment.
Oh this is so beautiful I love the white heart doily!
So sweet & lovely!
Beautiful Sue - lucky person receiving this gem.
Very pretty!! Love the pink and white polka dots and the bow is the perfect touch!!
Hi Sue!
This is one gorgeous card. Love all the layers, polka dot paper and awesome bow with the heart stick pins :-)
Beeeeautiufl card Sue!! When I saw the hop was all about pink I thought of you!!!
So pretty! Love all the layers!
Gorgeous bow - great combination of pinks!
Super gorgeous!
This is soooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the paper doily and that ribbon!!!!!
I love it. This is so pretty. I like how you used the back of the paper pad. Very creative.
Just beautiful! I love this card and all the goodness in it.
So gorgeous Sue, so pretty in pink! So girly, and pretty, I love it!
So pretty Sue! Love the layered hearts and fancy heart doily! Such pretty polka dot patterned papers!
Just beautiful & love the up cycling!!
So pretty in pink! Great take on the challenge and love those hearts and lovely ribbon!
Great card and take on the challenge! Pink is sweet, pink is awesome!!
Sue this is a lovely way to repurpose the back cover of a paper pad. You nailed the challenge. Lovely shades of pink. Looks gorgeous!
XX
Love this and so clever to recycle the cover too! ~Diane
Just beautiful hugs Juls
This is just too pretty for words!! All those polka dots! You know I love it!
Post a Comment