Just a quick post to show you why I have been radio (or should I say Blogger) silent lately:

I have been making my 100 Christmas cards!

I have been making my 100 Christmas cards!

I used every piece of paper I made with my Gelli plate and die cut Christmas trees! I really LOVE how each tree is a unique work of art with amazing colors! I also used a ton of molding and embossing paste and have put a family photo inside. A LOT of steps and work but so worth it!
You can see my original post here where I came up with my design. I also show the products I used and the process.
I hope to get them all in the mail tomorrow and then work on some DT projects I NEED to make and post.
Ta Ta for now! THX for stopping by!
I will come up for air soon and come visit you!





21 comments:
Wow! Such beautiful cards my dear!! I love them!! You have been a busy bee!! Way to go!!
Holy Moly!!! Don't they look amazing!! Well done to you my friend ... I've got so many still to do ...
There you are, I've missed you!! Your cards look gorgeous all lined up Sue, you must have breathed a big sigh of relief!! I see lots of pretty pink in their!
Wow wow wow! These are gorgeous! LOVING those trees!!!!
Wow, one hundred cards!! I make a bow to you! And they look amazing, love those bright and cheerful trees!
OMG Sue! You have been a busy lady! My goodness- those are just gorgeous! Each and every recipient will treasure :) XX
Wow! You've been busy! They look wonderful. Love the colors and the sound of molding and embossing paste!
I can see where that would be taking up most of your time. I cant believe you made 100 because just making the paper alone looked time consuming! They sure look pretty all laid out like that! A work of love!
100? Wow! You have been very busy! Love all those colorful trees that are so unique! Such a creative idea and I'm sure all the recipients will love them! Take care, hugs!
Wow, you have been a busy lady. Making 100 cards at the same time takes a lot of patience. Love how you did the trees and that they are so unique.
Have a great week.
Gasp! Sue!! 100 cards?!! They look absolutely fabulous, I love all those different colours! Beautiful! Now take a break! Xx
WOW! These are beautiful, Sue. Love all the different colors. :)
Oh my word!!!!!!!!! 100 cards!!!!!!!!! Whew!!!!!!!!!
And they all look beautiful!!!!!!
You are amazing! Those look great! Can't wait to see what else you have been working on! Hope all is well!
I am amazed! 100 and they are all unique! Lovely endeavor, Sue!
Absolutely gorgeous! and a hundred of them, super awesome!!!!
Gorgeous set of Christmas cards Sue! So colorful and fun! LOVE those Christmas trees! That die is on my wish list!
Wow girl, look at you go! These are gorgeous! I just couldn't do it…make that many! For a card maker it's the one time I usually take the easy way out! :-) Beautiful my friend! So very special too!
Hu! Ok, now I feel well and truly behind. These look gorgeous.
How sweet is your card wall? I see a tiny snippet of one of the cards I sent! That is such a sweet idea.
Katie x
Wow!! That's an amazing collection! Hugs Juls
Doing a bit of a catch up! These photos are just gorgeous, like a rainbow. Thank you for my card, it's on my mantle.
Post a Comment