I used the New DIY Stamp Set from Precious Remembrance to make this CUTE school card!

I LOVE how you can pick and choose the sentiments to create so many different combinations!

I LOVE how you can pick and choose the sentiments to create so many different combinations!

.jpg)





21 comments:
cute chalkboard card, Sue! love this !
Love the chalkboard technique, Sue. What a FAB idea. I have to CASE this one for my youngest grandsons.
Like it ... I LOVE it!! The little pegged board really makes this pop!
Beautiful!!! LOVING the chalkboard bits!!!!
Love how you used the stamp set! The words look fabulous on the chalkboard! Very creative, girl!!!
Love your take on the chalkboard technique and how you repeated the 'LEARN' and separated the rest of the sentiment, very cute card.
Hi Sue. Love your chalkboard card.. Looks like a fun stamp set too.
Super cute! Love the chalkboard look. :)
Love your card and the chalkboard tag, Great job.
Fantastic card Sue! Great job showcasing those stamps! Love your chalkboard technique!
Gorgeous, Sue! Love your chalkboard art!
Love your chalkboard effect sue, i tried it once and failed miserably! Yoou however have made a perfect card, and the sentiment is so true, learn something new everyday!
Sue this is FABULOUS! I think these would make sweet teacher appreciation cards! I love that "learn" stamp! Your chalkboards with those papers are perfection!
Hello my dear Miss Sue,love the design and the chalk board is very kool, I do love that stamp the feather and splotches are fabulous and so many different says,I love the sewing on it, I think I'll be getting mine out, blowing the dust off it LOL. Thanks for sharing,hope you have a wonderful week..
What an awesome card using the chalkboard technique, Sue! Love the paper, stamps, and little clothes pin! Fab job...love it!:-)
I just LOVE the tiny chalkboard you added Sue!! This is the perfect school themed card, great paper and stamp combination!!
Love the vintage look of this card! The chalkboard technique was so perfect for the dp, and I adore that little bitty chalkboard.
Love the papers and LO!! Chalkboard sentiment with triple LEARN is perfect!! Have a happy thanksgiving!!
Love it. What a wonderful design. And I am loving the Chalkboard technique.
Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Hugs~
Love the chalkboard look! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Yet another set One needs. :)
Katie
Post a Comment