Welcome to Papercraft Star #163 and THIS inspiration photo:
Some ideas to create by are:
Metal
Games
Shoes
Hats
Dogs
Sewing (I added that! LOL!)
Here is MY card:

I LOVE this paper with all of the sewing doo dads and measuring tapes and scissors!

I used this ruler with the scissors as the background element to stamp my sentiment from the MPD winged Beauty Stamp Set on. I LOVE how it looks with the rose on it.
I added silver embossing to my hand rolled rose to make it match the roses on the patterned paper. I also added buttons and that absolutely ADORABLE scissor charm. Don't you just LOVE that charm?

I also stitched this FAB border to my card. It says Fabric of Life and has a sewing machine and scissors on it.
Go check out this challenge at Papercraft Star and also check out what the other member of the Design Team have made to inspire you!
I hope you like my card and make something so you can play with us! I'd LOVE to come visit you and see YOUR creation!






19 comments:
This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and those little scissors!! And thanks for offering to vote for me with hubby's account .. that was soooooo sweet of you!!! :)
So lovely!! I love all the little details!
I LOVE the border you stitched on Sue what a great idea!! and your rose is absolute perfection!!! By the way...still haven't finished yet LOL!!!
Absolutely gorgeous Sue! I have these papers and the little kit of chipboards too, I have only used them once! Love the heart trim across the top, a beautiful card!
Sue...can you bottle some of that talent over and send it my way? I think you have enough to spare! Gorgeous!!!!!
Beautiful colors and papers Sue. Love the edge, the sweet harm... Great take on the inspiration photo.
How sweet and cute!
Wow Sue! What a gorgeous card! Almost as pretty as IRL! I love the heart border and the silver tipped rose! All the sewing detail adds such a great touch! Thank you for the inspiration and thanks for sending this card to me :)
So pretty! So many different elements! Love all of the little scissors and the cute charm!
That is the cutest lil scissor charm ever! Love your card and the silver added to the rose! So beautiful my dear! :)
Wow! Pure vintage beauty, Sue! Love those gorgeous flowers and darling scissor charm! Truly, a beautiful card!
You did a fabulous job on this.. I looks wonderful.
Hugs~
Love all the details on this beauty ! Love that little charm and the heart boarder too!
Every time I come to your blog, I am blown away by your creative mind. Your cards are already beautiful, but you add just the right teeny tiny touches to put it over the top, like the silver embossing on the rose, the little charm, and the additional border stitched onto the side. I wish I had half your talent!!! Have a wonderful weekend! ~Hugs!
Hello Sue, well Cheryl said it all, it's all about the special details, sewing that piece on is soooo kool,love all the rulers, and those sweet scissors. Your attention to detail is excellent, thanks for always inspiring us, hope you have a wonderful weekend, big hugs...
Wow, so many great details. Love all the little sewing items and your title on the side.
How perfect is that little scissors charm?!!! You always add such special touches to your projects!
What a fun x100000000 card! I LOVE that little scissor charm and the papers-- PERFECT match! LOVE x1000000! You rocked this image!
Wowie!! Jsut popped in to see what you've been up too! Looks like lots of Gorgeous craftiness! lol Beautiful card Sue!! Love the combo of colors and Fun embellies too! & Your Roses look FABULOUS!! 8-)
Hugs
Shannon
Post a Comment