Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Marybeth BLOG HOP!!!!!



What a Wonderful idea to have a Birthday Blog Hop for one of the Sweetest Bloggers out there ~ Marybeth Lopez!

Here is my card for you!


Here's a close up of my MPD Rose Builder flowers:


I hope you realize how many of us LOVE you, Marybeth!
This HOP's for YOU!!!

The next stop on the hop is:
Tracey

If you want to start at the beginning go to:
Joyce's Blog

I am linking this card to MFTWSC138 Sketch Challenge
 
 
 
and
 
 
Posted by Picasa

36 comments:

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Love how you used this color challenge!

Sasha said...

Fabulous interpretation of the sketch, and those lovely challenge colours, Sue! Your flowers look so pretty! Gorgeous card! xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!! I love love love the colors and those flowers!!!

Jill Norwood said...

Sue your card is gorgeous! Love those roses! And all the sweet details! :) hugs!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card for Marybeth, she will love the pretty pink flowers!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Sue! Love the pretty lavender roses with the bling centers! Oh so fancy! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

Marybeth said...

Sue , this was such a shock when I came to your blog this morning after we talked. I still have not had a chance to look up the post you talked about. You know this made me cry just for a bit, in a happy way.
Love the purple and green on your card, with the gorgeous flowers.
I am so very blessed . Thank you so very much !

Happy Dance said...

Wow! This is pretty amazing...Those roses are gorgeous, and those leaves are so realistic. What a lovely tribute for Marybeth. Great card. Bev

Nancy Penir said...

Gorgeous pieced roses, in beautiful colors! Can't believe you were talking to MB this morning! Must have been so hard not to slip up! So glad she was surprised. This was way too fun!

Bonnie said...

What pretty flowers! A wonderful birthday card for Marybeth!

Helen F. said...

Oh you created a beautiful card for Marybeth's birthday hop, Sue.
Love the colors and special blingy details!

Lisa Elton said...

Those purple blooms will THRILL Marybeth!! Wasn't this fun to surprise her!! I know she'll be over the moon for your pretty card. I like the tiny snippet of white trim you added. Just the right amount of feminine going on here!!

Nancy said...

Love those purple flowers Sue! I'm sure she loved your card!!! Thanks or linking it up with us Sue over at Seize the Birthday!!!

Jeanne J. said...

I love your gorgeous roses Sue - the sparkly gems make these fit for a queen! Marybeth will love this!

Inkyfingers said...

What a gorgeous card and I love the distressed edges on the mats.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the pretty roses and the colors/papers you used. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Renee said...

Gorgeous!!
Those blooms just pop off the page...
those leaves and the fabric...
Marybeth will most definitely love this...
just gorgeous!!

Sharron said...

Those flowers are SO gorgeous--love the color! The leaves and that little piece of lace in the corner are such sweet additions!

Cathy Weber said...

Oh, wow, such beautiful flowers and those realistic leaves...this is a stunner! I am sure Marybeth was so surprised when she saw her blog hop and this gorgeous card.

Lynn said...

I love the color palette. Gorgeous card for MaryBeth. I'm sure she'll appreciate it!

Darnell said...

Look at you, Sue! You not only made a wonderful card that Marybeth will love, but you made it work in several challenges! My hat is off to you!

(And thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog! Hugs, Darnell)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is a beautiful card for your friend Sue! She will love it!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, Sue. Very, very pretty. I love the colors together, and the little extra touches you've added. I need to break out my rose stamp set soon! You make me remember why I fell in love with that set! I'm sure Marybeth loved your beautiful card. ;-) (Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog today!)

Joyce said...

Wow--is this beautiful. I just love those flowers and the colors you chose. The embellishments on your roses are just perfect.

Pauline said...

What a beautiful card Sue, I love the colours and the pretty die cut border, just gorgeous!

Maria said...

Awww...just gorgeous...love those colors! What a wonderful idea to have a birthday blog hop for Marybeth! I'm sure she appreciates it...how sweet!

Melody said...

Beautiful card! I love those roses. Thank you for playing with us at CTD.

Heather Rogers said...

WOW, Sue! I love your purple roses and and the little touch of lace trim in the right hand corner. :)

Lori said...

Just lovely! The roses look so nice in those shades of purple. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous use of those flowers!! Fab use of the sketch and colors!! Wonderful card girl!!

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the gorgeous colors in those flowers!

Joan Ervin said...

What pretty flowers and I love how you added the bling in the centers!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Sue. Love the lilac hues and the pretty flowers. The tiny piece of trim looks perfect.

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card! Great job with those colors and inspiration photos...

Dianne said...

Aw my favorite colors, gorgeous card Sue and thanks for the link to Marybeth, she makes beautiful elegant cards.. I too love the little piece of lace on the corner lovely way to embellish it, thanks for sharing..

Macarena said...

Beautiful flowers! And the colors are just great! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday this week!
Hugs, Macarena DT