This card won Chic of the Week 176 at JUGS! Whoo! Hoo!
What do you get when you mix a FAB color challenge by Just Us Girls
with a Great sketch by retro sketches?
A birthday card for a Dear friend of the family - Cindi!
Here is the close-up of my butterfly fluttering in the window:

Here is my Birthday card for Cindi. She is my Dad's neighbor across the street and she and her husband have been so Wonderful to my Dad since my Mom passed away. I really appreciate her so much!
What do you get when you mix a FAB color challenge by Just Us Girls
with a Great sketch by retro sketches?
A birthday card for a Dear friend of the family - Cindi!
Here is the close-up of my butterfly fluttering in the window:

Here is my Birthday card for Cindi. She is my Dad's neighbor across the street and she and her husband have been so Wonderful to my Dad since my Mom passed away. I really appreciate her so much!








27 comments:
This is BEAUTIFUL Sue! I Love the framed wood grain ~ that's a stamp!!??!! I thought it was paper!
Your stitching, trim and background paper are all marvelous. Splendid card ;)
PS...love you new picture!
Oh my Sue! You rocked these two challenges...love the gorgeous woodgrain. All around beautiful card!
Ok I have to play catch up. First love the new picture , you look beautiful! This framed wood card is gorgeous and sure to be appreciated by your dads neighbors. How wonderful for you and your dad that they are there for him.
I loveeeee this! I loveeeeeeeeeee the wood grain and the butterfly!! Just gorgeous!!!
So pretty Sue! Love the lace trimming and the pearls add such a touch of elegance! Surely your friend will treasure this beauty!
fabulous cards!! love them both!! Hugs Juls .... (p.s I have finally added the follow me by e-mail button, I am a bit slow off the mark, sorry!! Hugs Juls)
Beautiful card Sue, such a lovely thought for your dad's neighbour. I love the green woodgrain frame, and sweet butterfly. Gorgeous!
That wood grain behind the butterfly is a stamp? If so that is awesome! No wonder it is your new favorite. :)
Hugs~
Wowzers!!! I love this ... I adore that woodgrain stamp ... where did you get that?? Stunning card my friend
I just love your card. That wood background looks so good with the color of you card. Your card has me smiling..
Hugs~
Gorgeous bg paper -- love the framing~ Thanks for joining in with JUGS!
What a great toy. Like it? I love it. Love the vintage feel colours and the crochet look lace.
You are lucky to have such thoughtful friends. Really hope that your Dad is doing ok ((HUGE HUGS))
Katie x
I thought the woodgrain background was paper...wow...amazing! No wonder it's your new favorite toy! Am lovin' the nature scene with butterfly against the woodgrain along with pretty trim! Great job...love it!
Lordy mercy! That is a rolling stamp? I just love the wood grain! And I love how you did the twine around the butterfly! So pretty!
Beautiful card. Love the woodgrain frame and all the details. TFS
Love the frame with the wood paneling in the BG and the pops of coral. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week :)
Oh so pretty!
What a beautiful card! The colours are gorgeous and fresh. Love the woodgrain.
What a great card. I love that wood grain, and the lace. I was admiring your green diecut, and I think I have that die, and totally forgot about it! That butterfly looks like it just landed.
Lovely creation Sue, I love how you used that frame and all the pretty embellishment! Sweet!
Beautiful card! Love the wood grain behind the butterfly.
Am loving all your posts! Seems like U R posting more cards than U used too.
This card is awesome. What a great stamp too!
XO
I love your creations! Really great. Just became your follower :).
Oh I Love this Sue!! Such Fabulous Dp's and Love the green woodgrain frame you created too! Your Dad's neighbor must have Loved this for sure! 8-)
Hugs
Shannon
Well Sue you got me here with this gorgeous card,the lovley paper on the background with the sewing, then that barn board looks stunning behind the beautiful butterfly, stunning card. I've sign up to get your post so I won't miss another inspiring card. Thanks so much for sharing..
This is beautiful, too. I feel so redundant saying that your cards are beautiful - it goes without saying! But I know it's nice to hear, right. ;-) Your card is beautiful! I love the colors and the woodgrain behind the butterfly - so fun. Nicely done. ;-)
Gorgeous!
Post a Comment