Saturday, February 16, 2013

PDCC #169 - Birthday Blessings

This card was picked for Cream in Their Coffee at Play Date Cafe!
 
I'm playing in PDCC #169 because who could resist these YUMMY colors???!!!
Here's a close-up of my FAV part!  I LOVE the felt hearts, the felt flower, the twine, the mint lace, and the two gifts I used from my blog friend Jill at Greenwoodgirlcards - the pink tiny tag already stamped and the pink doily!  Thanks for the goodies!


Here's my card:

I made this for another blog friend, Tammy, Creating Somewhere Under the Sun, who's birthday slipped by me.  SORRY!  But she'll know when she receives it, there are lots of HUGS enclosed!

I have a couple more birthdays I need to make a card for and I think I am going to make several more like this one!  It made me HAPPY just the way is all came together!

I hope you like it!
Posted by Picasa

24 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

They are gorgeous colours and your card is so pretty ... I just know Tammy will love it as I loved mine ... Have a beautiful weekend ... and thanks for the PTI

Lisa Elton said...

Tammy will love her pretty card full of hugs! I like all of the frilly girly details. Great job with the colors Sue!

Juls said...

soft and pretty!! Hugs Juls

Jill Norwood said...

Oh Sue! This is so precious!!! I love the colors - so pretty! I know Tammy will love it! Thanks for using my little tag! I had fun making it for you! You are the sweetest friend!!!!!
:) Jill

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How pretty is this! Love everything about it, the idea, the colors, the felt... and most of all the way you put it all together. Brilliant :)

Deborah Frings said...

This is just so pretty - love the pretty papers, the pink doily and those lovely felt hearts! Great work!

I love these colours - but can't think what to make!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwww! This is beautiful!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the hearts!!!!

scrappingnana said...

So pretty. Love the soft colors and the felt hearts & flower.

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful Sue! I am sure Tammy will love this. The felt heart trio and rolled rose look amazing. :)

Hugs~

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a great job with this color challenge! Just LOVE that mint lace and your pretty hearts and felt rose! I am sure Tammy is gonna love it!

Barb King said...

I love everything about this card. Great color combo!

Cheryl said...

Sue, this is beautiful! I love those little green felt hearts, and the rolled flower, and that pink doily is perfect. I'm sure your friend will forgive you for being late with her card--she'll love it!

Maria said...

So many beautiful items on this lovely card! Sweet doily, hearts, flower, twine, and tag! I'm sure the bday girl will truly appreciate this gorgeous card!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Sue! Love the trio of felt hearts and the pretty rolled rose! Of course the sweet little tag! Surely your friend will be tickled pink to receive this!

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

This is too pretty! The fabulous texture of the flower, hearts and doily against that stunning floral backdrop is almost edible it's so delicious! I think "cupcake" when I see this card, must be the colours :)
Have a lovely week Sue.
Katie x

Unknown said...

Very pretty card and Tammy will love it!!! Love that pink doily. :)

Vickie Z said...

Love those papers, felt hearts, and tiny tag!! Fabulous!!

igła i nitka said...

What a fabulous mix of colours! This card seems to be so sweet and it looks like a candy:) I like very much these small hearts and flower.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Sue! Love the trio of hearts and the pink doily!

Beverly Montez said...

Aww, this is so sweet!

Stella said...

Sue you are defintely on a creative roll. Tammy will be soooo happy when she gets this beauty. Maybe a bit too late but so worth the waiting:)
Love the design of this card!

Unknown said...

What a pretty card. I just love the pretty papers you have used here. And those felt hearts are so pretty as well.

Hugs~

Marybeth said...

Nope, don't like it! LOVE it! This is gorgeous! Love the doily and the felt hearts. The colors are so soft and delicate. Beautiful felt flower and sweet tag.

Veronica Z said...

Oh my goodness your card is BEAUTIFUL! I am in love with the pink doilie!! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!