Saturday, December 29, 2012

CR84FN69 - ThankYou So Much!

I don't know about you but I am so HAPPY to be creating something besides Christmas cards!  Thank Goodness our CR84FN69 colors allow me to do just that!  I LOVE this color combo and hope you find some time in the next to weeks to come play with us!
I am Excited to announce we  have a Guest Designer for January - Lisa from "Adventures in Paperland!"  Please go visit her and leave her some Love!
 
I went with damask and lace and flowers to create my first Thank You card of the New Year.  Christmas was so wonderful and I have many Thank you cards to send out.
Here it is:

The sentiment is from my new Inspired By Stamping stamp sets - LOVE them!

The center flower is HL and the rolled flowers are text paper rolled with my new MFT mini royal rose die.  LOVE it!

Now go check out what the other CR84FNDT members have made for your inspiration (all listed in my sidebar!)  Then make something and post it in our gallery.

A new year, lots of new goodies, and a chance to live the dream as the quote says!
Wishing EVERYONE the very BEST for 2013!

On a personal note, I drove to my closest HL (one hour away!  YIKES) and was able to meet up with one of my blog friends, Savannah O"Gwynn from Savannahland2!  We took a photo ~ of course!~ and the HL cashier asked if we were taking a photo of our first trip to their store!!  So Funny! 
I hope to see more of Savannah in 2013!  She's even sweeter than I imagined she would be!
Posted by Picasa

28 comments:

Shannon White said...

Wowie!! this is Just Gorgeous Sue!! LOVE the Pretty damask patterned papers and Beautiful rolled roses and Lovely vintage lace and Fun little buttons too! So many Wonderful details! 8-)

Hugs & Happy New Year!
Shannon

Lynn said...

How awesome that you and Sav got to meet up! those are the best days!! Love your card...you know I love all things damask!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Gorgeous, girl! Love the flowers!! And that beautiful lace! You always find the prettiest laces!
It looks like y'all had a fun time @HL!!!! Loved the picture!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Sue! Love the gorgeous rolled flowers and the elegant trimming! Great photo! So fun to meet scrappy friends IRL :) Happy New Year!

Heather Rogers said...

What a beauty! I love that lace trim...it looks like it is dripping elegance under the pretty roses. So fun you got to meet Savannah, she is very sweet.

Happy New Year!

Hugs~

Lin said...

So excited to see this picture of you and Sav! I'll be coming down in a couple weeks, and hope we'll be able to get together sometime, too! Happy New Year, Sue!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Sue! Love the elements you used and so happy you could meet Savannah in real life. I am with you about Chrismtas cards lol, out with the old and in with the new. On that note, I wish you a very Happy New Year in 2013!
Thanks for the welcome too. :)
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love your beautiful card with all those pretty rolled-flowers!!!!
Isn't fun to meet up with blog friend IRL!!!!

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful card and the lace is just gorgeous! Are you using PTI autumn rose for the raspberry? I have that you know! LOL!

Great picture! Aren't you rockin' a svelte figure, too!

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful card.
Is the HL in No. Port??
JoAnn B.

Jill Norwood said...

Hello Sue! This is such a sweet and pretty card! I love the flowers and gorgeous lace! And so fun that you got to meet up with a friend at HL!!!
Yeah! HL just opened near me and I have been twice this past year and cannot believe how many goodies they carry - dangerous!!! LOL!!!
Happy New Year my friend! Thanks for all of your support and friendship! You are a blessing!!!!
Hugs,
Jill

Lisa Elton said...

What a dreamy feminine card Sue. Love your row of rolled roses and pretty lace trim! Cute picture of you and Savannah. Happy New Year wishes to you and your family!

Davi said...

Beautiful card with the lacy doily and the line of flowers and buttons :) What fun to meet up with a blog friend!

Ros Crawford said...

Wow!! This is so beautiful! Gorgeous design Sue ... and so lovely to see that you met up with a blog friend too ... Wishing you and yours a Very Happy New Year!

Barb Turpin said...

Sue, I just love your cards, they are always so very feminine and always so 'finished'...lovely, as usual...Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Your card is GORGEOUS, Sue! Absolutely gorgeous. Such a perfect card for these lovely colors. Love the photo of you and Savannah, and your story about the cashier - LOL. ;-)

Happy New Year, my friend!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOVE it! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors on this card--those papers are DEF. you!! And those flowers---are those the ones you were telling me about??? WOW! BEAUTIFUL!

LOOOOOVE the pic of us:) I am sharing mine tomorrow! I can't wait to get together and craft:) TONS OF LOVE! Happy NEW Year:)

Deb Hickman said...

Beautiful card and colour combo, such fun ben able to meet up with a blog friend, bet you had fun.
Happy New Year to you and hope you had a fabulous Christmas.Deb xxx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Sue Lelli. Love the gorgeous paper flowers and the way you used the colors. The doily and hte lace are lovely. Happy New Year!

Maria said...

Ohhhh...so much lovely goodies on your card, Sue! Pretty paper, rolled roses, fabulous lace, and beautiful sentiment! Looks like you had fun visiting with Savannah...how fun! You take care and Happy New Year, hugs!

Vickie Z said...

Love the damask, rolled roses with buttons, and lace!, gorgeous!! The pic with Savannah is fabulous!! Ha....first trip to HL-too funny!!

Deborah Frings said...

Oh Sue - this is just gorgeous! Lovely background papers and such pretty rolled roses! Love the lace trim. And that's a super photo of you and Savannah.

Helen F. said...

What a gorgeous card, Sue. I love the lace, flowers and the rich colors,
PS: great photo of you and Savannah, hope you get to meet up often :)

Emily Keaton said...

This is beautiful, Sue! I love all of the lace and those beautiful rolled flowers. Happy new year, my friend!

Pauline said...

Sue this is a gorgeous card, I love the gorgeous fancy lace and rolled roses and buttons. Full of elegance and beauty!
Where is that HL, I will have to go there in April! Xx

Juls said...

beautiful!! Hugs Juls

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Speechless! As before, totally precious card -I wouldn't expect anything less.

Great pic of you and Savannah!

Katie x

Beverly Montez said...

LOVE these colors!!!
Such a beautiful card,as usual.
Gonna email you an address. My sweet Aunt Sherry is in hospice in Michigan with bone cancer, Will you send her a card? She is the most caring person and always got a group of family together for lunch when I visited Michigan.