It's Week 2 at CR4FN67 and I hope to see more of you playing this week!
Don't be afraid of the gold! Just a tiny touch with plum and tan and you can make
a really pretty card!

Here's my card for week 2:

I printed the sentiment on my computer so I could make it say exactly what I wanted to go with my bird/nest theme! It's a birthday card for my BFF in Oklahoma! Her birthday is right after Thanksgiving and usually I'm late because of the holiday but this year she might even get it before Thanksgiving!
Don't be afraid of the gold! Just a tiny touch with plum and tan and you can make
a really pretty card!

Here's my card for week 2:

I printed the sentiment on my computer so I could make it say exactly what I wanted to go with my bird/nest theme! It's a birthday card for my BFF in Oklahoma! Her birthday is right after Thanksgiving and usually I'm late because of the holiday but this year she might even get it before Thanksgiving!

The plum twine was on a gift from Pauline, my CR84FN team mate. I saved it right down to the rhinestone because I knew I could use it one day!

And here is a photo of one of my kitties - Houdini. She wasn't happy because I woke her up to move her down the bench so I could take a photo of my card. My light tent and lights are there and I sit of the bench to take the photos. I forgot the flash was on and kinda blinded her! Doesn't she look like she's thinking, "You've GOT to be Kidding Me?!!!!"
Now check out what the other CR84FN DT members have made to inspire you (all listed in my sidebar). And if you haven't welcomed the new DT members yet, please go visit and tell them HI!
Have a GREAT rest of your week!






25 comments:
Absolutely beautiful Sue! I love this bird punch, I have it too, I must get it out! I love the carefully cut chevron paper, and the sweet birds nest, all tied together with the pretty lace, gold trim and the plum twine! Your friend will love this!
Oh dear, your cat looks very unimpressed!
I love the sweet birds nest and the lace and gold ribbon! Such a pretty card. Love the touch of gold bling no the tips of the chevrons! Simply fab!
Love the kitty! They do have a way of looking at you ;)
Houdini is so cute!!!!
What a fabulous card for your BFF!!! The bird's nest is gorgeous - i love the texture! Your friend will treasure this beauty!
Oh Wow Sue! This is Fabulous!! Love the Sweet birdie and Adorable bird nest! The Chevron dp's and pretty vintage lace and gold bling! Your BFF id Definitely going to LOVE this!! 8-) And yes, that is exactly what your Sweet Kitty looks like she is thinking, lol!! 8-)
Hugs
Shannon
Stunning card Sue ... you BFF is going to love this! The nest is such fun ... And the look on your kittys face ... PRICELESS!!
what a beautiful card. LOVE that bird nest. and your Kitty is precious.
Your cat is cracking me up :) I love your card Sue. That little bird's nest is fabulous.
Such a beautiful card Sue! Love the gold trim and little birds nest! Your cat looks gorgeous too :)
A birds nest ususally makes me think of spring but with this color scheme it;s perfect for fall. You used the colors of the challenge in a wonderful way and I really love how this beauty turned out :)
Your cat is a beauty too :)
XX
Love the birdie! It looks like you even embossed his little wing! He looks perfect with his pretty little bird nest! I keep saying he, when it probably should be she!!! Ha!
Just a very pretty card! Your friend is gonna love it!
I LOVE your kitty! She looks very unimpressed! I have 1 grown kitty and just adopted 2 kitties! My doggie is not happy!
LOVE your beautiful bird's nest card and all your found and saved sweet little details and sure your BFF will too!
As for Houdini, I think she's scheming a way to make you disappear from her favorite napping space!!!
Lots of pretty texture Sue! Your birds nest was a fun find. I have this SU punch and I love it, especially the little branch.
Look at your kitty on her pink chair...a real princess!
Mh, my goodness! This is beaautiful. Truly a work of ART! Your cards never cease to amaze me. I wanna be just like you!
XOXOXOX
Beverly
Love the bird's nest and lace, twine, bird, oh...just everything!! Your BFF will love it!! Poor Houdini!
This is beautiful. So sweet too!!!!
Oh oh... someone looks really mad at you, LOL!
Gorgeous card Sue! Your BFF will love it. Love how you printed out your own sentiment!
Wow, this is amazing Sue. The bird nest is awesome and I'm certain your friend will love this.
Ohhhh...super lovely card, Sue! Love the bird theme and the bird nest is just gorgeous! Fabulous trims for your beautiful card! Thank you for sharing the cat photo, too...sweet...made me smile! Happy Thanksgiving to you and family...take care...hugs!
Oh, WOW! So pretty. I just LOVE that lil nest. :)
Oh, that photo of your cat is classic! ;-)
Your card is absolutely fabulous. I love how you've used the colors, and all the sweet elements you brought together. I am sure your friend will love this card.
I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving, my friend. ;-)
Absolutely jaw dropping! I love that bird's nest!! I never find things like that st Michael's!!! You rocked the colors!
Love the textured doily and sweet little birds nest. Lace trim is always a great addition to any card.
Your kitty is too cute! I love her lion cut. :)
Hugs~
Gorgeous cards, Sue. I love the bird's nest one, especially. Happy belated anniversary!
I am the friend and YES, I loved it! Thanks so much for thinking of me and even early! LOL!! I always love my Sue cards!! Thanks again.
Miss you,
Carol
Your kittie's expression cracks me up! LOL
And the birdie card....SO pretty. Love every little detail. Hugs!
Post a Comment