CR84FN57 card can be viewed HERE!

It's July so I can now share my excitement with you! I had two cards published in the June issue of CARDS Magazine, pages 65 and 66! This is a photo I took of my SMASH book where I am journaling my life in 2012. I hope I never lose the excitement of seeing my cards in print! This is number 2 and 3. I also plan to always keep count and never take anything for granted!
Side Note: It cracked me up when I saw them in print because I called the first card "Wish Big" and the second card "Wish!" Maybe I was wishing they would be published!
THX for visiting my blog!

It's July so I can now share my excitement with you! I had two cards published in the June issue of CARDS Magazine, pages 65 and 66! This is a photo I took of my SMASH book where I am journaling my life in 2012. I hope I never lose the excitement of seeing my cards in print! This is number 2 and 3. I also plan to always keep count and never take anything for granted!
Side Note: It cracked me up when I saw them in print because I called the first card "Wish Big" and the second card "Wish!" Maybe I was wishing they would be published!
THX for visiting my blog!




30 comments:
Congratulations Sue!!! Whoo Hoo! That is so fantastic! You are so very talented and deserve to have your gorgeous creations in print! Hugs, Joanna
So great news! Sue - your cards are so beautiful and special that this is not a surprise for me:) Wish you more and more cards published:) Congratulations!
So happy for you Sue and not surprised one bit! Here's to many, many more published cards!
Wow! So happy for you Sue ... wonderful cards!
Woo hoo Sue! Congratulations on getting published, your cards are stunning so it's not surprising they published not just one but two of your fabulous creations! Well done my friend xx
oh sweetheart, that is wondeerful news !!! Woo hoo! the cards are gorgeous; so happy for you !
xoxoox G
Congratulations, Sue!! What a thrill, and in such a beautiful magazine, too!
FABULOUS, Sue!!! Woo-Hoo for you!!! No surprise here either, as I know what a talented and sweet person you are!!! There WILL be many more to come, I'm SURE!!! Enjoy your well-deserved honors!!!
Hi Sue! This is fantastic (although not surprising)news!! I am so happy for you! Both of these are truly beautiful gems and I would be thrilled too if I were you :)
How exciting!! Hope you are enjoying the summer! We leave mid July for WA, MT and Canada- can't wait to get out of this heat!
Yahooo! Congratulations Sue! Both cards are so pretty! A two page spread girl! You ROCK!!!
And to think--I KNEW you before you became famous!!!!!!
Congratulations once again!!!!!
Wow, how fun and exciting for you, Sue! Those are gorgeous cards! Thanks for commenting on my blog regarding Key West! How fun that you lived there! It's a gorgeous place with beautiful sights and great food! Have a great 4th of July holiday, take care!
So gorgeous! So much fun...I can't imagine it would ever get old!
A timely reminder Sue, that I did see your 2 cards published last month! I am so thrilled for you - I actually thought another one of your gems was on the front of the lastest issue, it seemed so you but alas, no. I see plenty more publications in your future. Well done you!
I loved both of these cards when I saw them in the magazine! Congratulations! What a great accomplishment!
HUGE congrats and a BIG hug Sue!!! SO happy for you ;)
Congratulations Sue!!! Your cards are SO pretty and your pages are SMASHing! :)
So happy for you, Happy 4th of July!
HUGE congrats! That's awesome!! And I got your email---double CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to meet you:) HUGS!!
Big congrats! Well deserved!
It figures I have may and July not June!
This is so exciting, Sue! I don't get this magazine regularly, so I'm glad you shared it with us at your blog. They are both pretty cards, and no wonder they were chosen!
Woot Woot!! So happy for you! I've never tried submitting but- if I ever do I'll try the Wish...Wish Big:))
Oh Sue, I'm so thrilled for you - it's a wonderful feeling! And these cards are just fabulous!! I love the SMASH book too - great idea! Hugs, Deborah xx
Wow Sue!! That's Awesome!! Yay You!! How Exciting! So Happy for you my friend! 8-) And bot cards are soo Pretty Pretty! Love them! And look at you a two page spread to boot! Whoo Hoo! 8-)
Big Hugs
Shannon
Congratulations girl!
OMG - how exciting!!! Your cards are so worthy of being published, and these two are sooo sweet - Congrats!!!
oh, a big congrats to you, sue! both cards are so sweet looking--like all of your cards:) hope you are enjoying the summer!
Woohoo, they say be careful what you wish for, and in this case it came true!!! Yay! Well done you!!!
Whoo Hoo...Congratulations! Both cards are gorgeous! Love the layers of scallops.
Post a Comment