It's week 2 at CR84FN49 with yellow, kraft, and gray. Thank Goodness for color challenges because otherwise I might never have put these colors together! And I LOVE this combo!
Check out what our GD, Shannon White, and the other DT members (listed in my sidebar) have created for YOUR inspiration!
Here's My card:
I had just totally cleaned my craft room (we are trying to sell our house) and my sewing machine was in the closet. I decided to sneak this card in so I distressed my edges instead! I LOVE this new mini paper pad from MME Follow Your Heart. I used this FAB paper with the honeycomb design and the word "be" in text. I added the label with "Happy" and I am going to send it to a friend who needs some cheering up.






19 comments:
Gorgeous card Sue, love those papers! I can't get enough of MME papers at the moment! Lobe the twine wrap and the wonderful distressing!
Very pretty card Sue! Great mix of patterned paper! Love the distressed edges!
Oh this is Perfect for a fella Sue! 8-) LOVE the great dp! and to use the "be" and add the "Happy".. Wonderful distressing too! I know your friend will just Love this! 8-)
Hugs
Shannon
stunning!! Love the honeycomb detail! Hugs Juls
Great card! Love this honeycomb paper. Love how you used the tab with the word Happy.
Amazing Sue! I love the bee theme and the honey comb pattern is wonderful! the distressed edges are a fabulous touch!
Absolutely beautiful. I love how you turned the edges of the paper just slightly.
Beautiful! Love those papers! Gorgeous design!
A perfect "guy" card Sue! Love the colours and those papers.
Good luck selling your house!
Katie x
This is sure to cheer your friend up Sue, it's marvelous. Love the sweet honeycomb paper and your tattered edges. Hope all goes well with the seeling of your home. Are you staying in the same area or planning a big move?
SO lovely, Sue! Love the sweet patterned paper combined with all the distressing!
SO SO SO pretty! I LOVE the color story--and I LOVE the papers! BEE-utifully done:)
I really like this card - super paper, and the sentiment is really well done. Love it!
Hope you get a sale on your place soon. It's a bit daunting tidying your craft room! Mine will be packed tomorrow!!
Oh is card is just so Clean and Fresh looking, must be the honycone affect on it... love that!
Found your blog today from Cheryl blog Ink Up and so glad I did. Had a ball snopping aournd and looking at all your beautiful creations!!! So much so that I bacame a Follower. Hope you stop by my blog for a vist and decide to become a Follower of mine too!
Till next time.
Dotty A
What a fabulous card! Love the papers and they are "guy perfect"! I especially love the honey comb look of the papers. And yellow is cheery and this card will definitely make someone smile.
It will certainly brighten your friends day. You nailed the colors and I love that honeycomb pattern. Perfect for a guy and so lovely to look at.
Good to be here again; I really missed you :)
Have a great day sweetie! Hope all is well with you :)
X
Fabulous!!!!!
Hi Sue! Love how you used that MME paper, it's so beautiful! (I just cut into that sheet today myself!)
This is WONDERFUL and would cheer anyone up! LOVE this colour combo and that paper is divine!
Hugs,
Naomi
Post a Comment