Check out these GORGEOUS colors courtesy of The Creative Mint. I just LOVE the color combo and hope you do, too! Check out our CR84FN Design Team's cards for added inspiration!
Also make sure you read the quote! What a great way to live your life!
![]() | ||||||
| Here's MY card! You have two weeks to come and play with us! Post your creation by August 12th! |

My bird die cuts are from PTI's Take Flight. On a silver cord, I strung some OLD CTMH rose beads and a PTI tiny tag with "Wish" on it. This is a Birthday card for my friend Lauren.
The PTI Mat Stack 4 is impressed with my PTI Giga Guidelines 1 impression plate. I stamped the sentiment on vellum which was added to the top of the mat. IRL you can see the impression through the vellum. The background with the swirly lavendar vine is actually self-adhesive vellum from Colorbok.
I cut a doily in half to add some color on either side of the mat. The birds and the mat are outlined with a Copic marker.
I finished the card offf with some straight stitching, a flower from Prima, a heart border edge, and ribbon from American Crafts.
I hope you like it! Let me know!
I hope you like it! Let me know!
This next card is the same design but different colors because it's for a loyal follower and player of CR84FN and it's her Birthday so this is the card I made for Dear Sweet Stella! She loves blue! She lives in the Netherlands so I'm posting it here so she will see it before it actually arrives! Talk about instant gratification! Happy Birthday Stella!









37 comments:
Your card is so pretty Sue! Love the subtle texture on the label and the sweet little birds! So clever how you strung that little heart tag! The blue version looks fab! Love the pop of pink and I sure Stella will too! :)
Your birthday cards are just gorgeous. I love the subtle design on the backing, with the sweet tag between the birds, the sweet flower and lovely lace! Wonderful. I'm sure that both Lauren & Stella will love their cards.
Two beautiful cards Sue, I love the tiny birds and the little heart label! I love these colours, and I'm sure Stella will be delighted with your card, it's beautiful.
Love all the yummy details. The beautiful vellum overlay on the embossing is gorgeous and then the split doily is brilliant. Wonderful design and card!
oh Sue Lellie, I love that first card...the color combo, all the details, which make your cards so special, the birds, the string and your tiny tags, which I adore...And Stella will love the blue version of it, right Stella ?
Hey Sue! Another pretty card! I love how you strung the beads and the little tag between the birds! And the vellum! WOW! Impressive!
P.S. Love the beach chair photo!
What great cards! I love the different colors on each giving a totally different feel! Both are just gorgeous and, of course, those flowers are winners too!
Both are beautiful. I am sure they will love them. The birds holding the little tag is darling. :)
Hugs~
Oh, that is just too sweet with the little heart on a string...and the beads...love both of them!
Wow, two beautiful cards, Sue! Love the sweet birds and beautiful sentiment!
What a beautiful design! (I thought I was the only one who still had those beads around!)I love all the layers on your cards especially the vellum with the purple vines.
Beautiful, beautiful cards. ;-)
WOW, Sue, you really have a knack for putting all those little perfect touches together and making it all come out sooo BEAUTIFULLY -- LOVE the velllum, embossing, beads, flowers those darling Tiny Tags -- just everything!!! BOTH cards are sure to bring a smile to their recipients!!!
This card is GORGEOUS. I may need to break down and copy this. Do you have any more of the roses and ribbon?
XO
Beverly
Sue this is GORGEOUS girl!!! I love the beads on the string! The blue version is just as FAB!!! WOWZAS!!! Pretty to the power of 2!!!!
Both are lovely! The cute birds were a great way to display your message to the card recipient!
OMGosh Sue, these are both so Gorgeous!! 8-) Love your Sweet birds and the Lovely silver tag line with the beads and tiny tags.. Fabulous idea to split the Beautiful doilies.. Both are just so Gorgeous! 8-)
Hugs
Shannon
What a delightful card. The birds just float above the card. Once again the layers are soooo beautifully coordinated. I love how you softened the embossing by putting the vellum on top of it. FANTASTIC card.
So sweet, so soft, so pretty, I love the colors, and the blue one are as lovely, Stella is going to LOVE it!
So sweet, Sue.... love the tag and beads on the string that the birds are holding!
Your handmade jewel arrived today and my oh my it's even more gorgeous IRL. I LOVE IT!!!! It's here in my living room and so lovely to look at. Thank you so so much sweetie. You really made my day. There is nothing better to come home and find this in the mail....XXXX
Both cards are so pretty. I love the colored doilies and little birds holding the "wish" heart on the string.
Both are beautiful! I'm sure both will be delighted The birds are so very sweet!
Gorgeous card, Sue. I love all the little details and the heart dangling on the string carried by those cute birdies is a fab idea.xxxx
Beautiful cards Sue! I love the birds and that sentiment! :)
xx
Wow, Sue! Another gorgeous card. Beautiful papers, and embellishments. I love everything about this card. It looks beautiful in Blue also.
Just beautiful, Sue! Love the sweet birds holding up the tiny tag and beads!
Hello sweet friend! Both of your cards are gorgeous...the colors are both totally awesome and I really like this layout...toooo cute!
Hugs ~S~
So many details to love here! I especially love how you made the heart tag dangle from the string between the birds - absolutely precious card.
Perfect use of the colors!
Oh, so pretty! Love the doves! Just perfect!
Hi Sue ~ what a great birthday card! Love the little green beads and of course the tiny tag...it looks great dangling there!
Sue both cards are beautiful!! I love the doilies that you put on both cards. I am so anxious to get them from PTI. The birds are so dainty and then the tiny tag dangling in the middle. Superb :-)
Penny N.
Oh this is just so pretty Sue and the colour scheme rocks! Love the hint of celery!
Stella is going to adore the blue version, that's so sweet to make it in her favourite colour.
Hope all is well in Texas!
Katie x
This is beautiful. I love the pink and green combination but the blue is just as pretty. Thanks for sharing ... it's always inspiring to visit here.
I like this card very much - especially this celery lace - it is so cute:)
Sue, these cards are lovely. I love the color combo on both cards, and the design is so detailed and pretty. I especially like the use of the doilies.
Post a Comment