It's time for the June PTI Blog Hop and the inspiration is to use this FABULOUS photo!
I chose to make this card for my DH just because I DO Love him Tons!

Here is a close-up of the rolled Sizzix rose which I LOVE to make and a PTI tiny tag and button thread.

Here you can see the three windows created with my PTI Take Three die. I ran everything through my Cuttlebug with my PTI canvas impression plate for added texture. I popped the rainbow panel and used PTI's Distressed Stripe stamps in Aqua Mist for a little added Zing!
In this last photo you can see how the panel is popped off the card stock. Hope you like it!
RECIPE:
Paper - PTI Orange Zest, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, Razzberry Fizz, Terracota, New Leaf, Chartreuse and Vintage Cream, and Crate Paper Flowered paper for the roses.
Coasters - PTI
Felt - PTI Razzpberry Fizz and new Leaf
Ink - SU Basic Black
Button Twine - PTI
Stamp sets - All PTI - Distressed Stripes, Say It With Style, Signature Greetings
Dies - PTI Take Three, PTI Tiny Tags
Impression Plate - PTI Canvas Impression Plate








54 comments:
Oh my! So beautiful and love the take three die cut and the sentiment on it, Sue
Oh my GOODNESS, Sue -- this is sooo GORGEOUS!!! I totally need you to remind me to do embossing/texture on my cards -- wishing I'd run my tag through before it was too late! I LOVE your rolled roses and how your message is reads through the cut-outs -- totally cleverly creative!!! A winner in my book!!!
Love the windows die!! got to get that!! thanks for the inspiration.
what a masterpiece! there is so much to appreciate in this card. I love that rolled flower, the sweet little dangling heart, the different fonts in each window... perfect - all of it!
Fabulous card Sue! I love the cut out squares and your rolled roses with tag!
sue this is beautiful! are the font inspirations via Betsy? i've been dying to do something similar. gorgeous colors!!
love your colors. cute card!
This is so cool!!! ;)
So fun! I love how you mixed sentiment sets and the flowers are awesome!
Lovely card Sue. Love the very colorful background, the windows... the pretty flower... everything! :o)
Oh my, I love it!
Wonderful! Love the way you combined the sentiments in different fonts in the "cubbies"!
Oh my this is gorgeous! Love the flowers..got to get that die!
gorgoeus!! love the background and the rolled flowers...so pretty!
Sue,
This is such a colorful bright card. I love the coaster idea for the tiny tags. I tried it and it works GREAT with that shim. I get so much inspiration from your cards and ideas :-)
Great job! Love all the different elements especially the background!
Oh this is FUN!!! great flowers and nifty use of the take three die!
Aw, this is SO cool! I love the mix of sentiments and the layout is just perfect. Really pretty...or handsome since it's for hubby..card! :)
Oh...love the crate paper flower...and how you popped out the squares for the sentiment...gorgeous Sue!
Really gorgeous Sue. I particularly like your rolled roses, very much your signature embellishment. DH is going to love it.
Your card is FABULOUS! What a great take on the challenge picture! Love it!
so fun, love the differents fonts, really cheerful!!
Pretty, fun, vibrant, creative, and all around GREAT card!
I love everything about this card...the color, the different type styles, the roses...gorgeous!
Awesome card Sue!! I am so in love with those rolled roses - might just have to get that die!!
Gorgeous! I think my favorite part is the variety of fonts you used for the sentiment.
Beautiful! I love your use of the Take Three die. Your rainbow of colors is so pretty, those rolled flowers are spectacular, and that tiny tag is so adorable. Great interpretation of the theme! ;-)
This is gorgeous!! Love the colors and the flower is soooo pretty! Great card!
Hugs, Wendy
This is so much fun! I love the mix of fonts in your sentiment!
Sue I HOPE you win and you certainly DERSERVE to win!!!!!
Such a brilliant and GORGEOUS card.
I love your take on the photo inpsiration. And such this is a beautiful way to frame the sentiments. Great use of dies!
Did i already told you that it took my breath away?
Have a wonderful weekend!
Good luck on winning too! Here you are out having fun and posting something this elegant!!! I got my tweezers today, but haven't wondered out to get them. LOLOL I love this card! I really like how using DP looks with the rose rolling!
Awesome card, Sue. Your work is always so beautiful! I think I am gonna work on my paper roses tonight! LOL
hugs!
STUNNING card Sue! Your rolled roses are da bomb! Surely this card will brighten someone's day!
Oh it's awesome! I love how you did the windows. So pretty!
Awesome, Sue!! I love these bright colors and how you used mixed fonts! Great dimension and flowers :) I still need to get in touch with you - Sorry - things have been a little crazy!
Gorgeous card, Sue!! Love the bright colors with your fabby flowers on top :)
Super card! Great take on the inspiration photo. Must say your blog theme and banner match this challenge too!
HI Sue!! This is so pretty! I love the framed sentiment! Just gorgeous!
Fabulous! I just love the trio of apertures and the gorgeous flower. Such an inspired creation. Love it!
Very pretty!
Gorgeous card Sue!!! WOW! Love the windows and there are those fabulous rolled flowers again :) Great job!
I adore this card... these colors are so great... bright and bold and gorgeous together!
That's beautiful Sue! Love how you used those three windows to frame the sentiment!
This card is SO perfect for the challenge, Sue! Your layout is perfect, and I LOVE how you did the sentiment! Just FABULOUS!
This is fabulous!!! Fab.U.lous!! I love the colors, the sentiment...just lovely!!
Absolutely gorgeous! So bright and beautiful.
{gasp!} those flowers are STUNNING!
Great interpretation of the photo! I love your little windows and the sentiment stamps you chose.
've just been scrolling through your archives, and every card is beautiful. I will definitely be back for more.
Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! I appreciate your nice comment!
I still haven't used my take three die, but this is definitely making me want to pull it out. Such clever use of the die and so, so pretty.
Awesomeness Sue! I love your strips of color, so bright and striking.
Wow this is a stunner! I love the vibrance and those flowers made me go "WOW" love how you used that die and put your sentiment in there! Genious :)
Katie x
Hi Sue! This card is just fabulous. I love the way you popped the panel. LOVE the colors. And your rolled roses are cool! Love the paper!
Happy 4th!!!!
Mackie
LOVE this card Sue! It is GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment