What could be yummier than light pink, chocolate, and vanilla? I am so happy I got to play with the JUGS Challenge!!!Here is a close up of my FAV Prima Flowers called Cameo Roses Azalea. I don't know what I am going to do when I use them all! I also wanted you to see the woodgrain PTI impressions plate I used for the background. Just LOVE it!!!
Another fun tool to play with is this Bazzil flourishes template called In Stitch'z. I bought embroidery thread in EVERY color available so you will be seeing this again! The paper is all PTI - Brown, Vintage Cream, and Sweet Blush. The pink sheer ribbon is from stash and the brown velvet is from Making Memories. The silver charm is a wedding embellishment I bought "somewhere???" don't remember, but is cute to hang on a card. Hope you like it!!!







11 comments:
So pretty Sue! Love the charm too. :)
Sue!!! YAY!!! I'm so glad you had time to play along :) This care is fantastic! I love the stitching and beautiful flowers - stunning!!! Great work girl! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!
what a great card! I love the handstitching you did the flourish! A beautiful card!
This is beautiful Sue!!! Just love the stitching and the flowers look perfectly placed! Ah! I do like the woodgrain. Haven't had a chance to play with mine! LOL!
Glad you could join us this week for the JUGS color challenge!
Gorgeous!!
Such a gorgeous card Sue! Love the stitching & your lil' charm embellishment :)
This card is gorgeous! I love everything about it. The stitching, the embossing, the flowers, the charm. Lovely!
Fabulous SUe! Love my flowers too and hate to be a hoarder but sometimes they are hard to part with. Thanks for coloring along with JUGS this week :-)
wowzeee! love the stitching and those flowers are soo pretty, i can see why you love them! beautiful!
What a pretty card! Love those stitching and the flowers, love the soft feel of it too, love it!
So pretty, Sue! LOve the stitched flourish and I agree about the flowers...fabulous! Love this beautiful design of yours and the JUGs colors look beautiful! Thanks for playing with Just us Girls!
Post a Comment