Monday, January 25, 2010

PTI Blog Hop - Inside and Out!

Here's my card - Valentine's Day of course!
Here's a peek at the inside.....

Here's a pic of the inside...... I left a space to write at the bottom.....

Here's my card and envelope. I ran the envelope through my Cuttlebug with the swiss dots embossing folder after I stamped the edge with PTI's Background Basics Heart stamp. It matches my swiss dots on the card front. Hope you like it! Happy Hearts Day!

RECIPE:
Ink - SU Real Red
Paper - All PTI - Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush, Text Style Simple Valentine
Embossing - Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Stamp Sets - Background Basics Hearts, Stampendous Love Messages, PTI Say It With Style
Edge Punches -Martha Stewart Hearts, SU Scallop Edge
Punches - Marvy Scalloped heart, EK Success Small heart
Charm - All My Memories Heart Slide
Ribbon - K&Company Adhesive Paper Ribbon Smitten

Posted by Picasa

37 comments:

Karin said...

Holy cow! This is so cute! Love it!

Serendipity said...

Very pretty!

Diane said...

I never thought of cuttlebugging the envelope. How cool it that! Your card is wonderful!

Diane Jaquay said...

So pretty, wonderful Valentines card!!!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Love all the embossing! Great job!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love all of your fun border punch uses. Way to rock the blog hop challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

beckynoelle said...

Very Cute & love the pretty charm on the front!

Heather P. said...

This is great! Love all the little details!

Cathy Weber said...

That simple charm adds so much to your card. Very pretty.

Melissa said...

Very pretty! Such a fun touch to emboss the envelope!

Rhonda said...

Such great ideas! Love the envelope.

farmhouse-story said...

wonderful, sue!-love that all your cards have lots of layers and texture-i can't seem to achieve that!

Mona Pendleton said...

Sue, what a gorgeous Valentine! I am a sucker for detail so of course I looove your card! All the embossing looks fabulous! I love the ric rac trim on the front! What a cool idea to emboss the envelope! Thanks for the inspiration! :) See you on the hop!

Anonymous said...

Love the way you've layered the hearts on the front of the card. That sentiment works really well here.

Becca said...

Oh, I like the envelope ran through the cuttlebug! Fun idea.

BethieJ said...

SO CUTE! I LOVE Your Valentine!!!

Nerina said...

This is so striking! I love all of the different elements you combined here - it's fabulous!

Rosanne said...

This is 'love'ly!!!

Terri said...

Nice job. I especially like how you embossed your envelope. That is my favorite embossing folder!

Lori said...

This is a perfect valentine!!!

Deanna said...

Too adorable! Love all the heart borders!

Sharron said...

Such a fabulous Valentine! Love all the hearts and the embossed envelope!

Sue Ann said...

GREAT VD CARD!!!!

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

This is gorgeous, I love the fine detail xx

Unknown said...

Oh I love this! The ricrac on the front & the red & white design is too cute.

Marge said...

WOW - what a FABULOUS total package -- really gorgeous!!!

Cammie said...

Beautiful card and envie. I love all the textures and layers. I hadn't thought of embossing the envelope. Thanks for the inspiration.

Lea L. said...

Such a fun card! The embossing adds so much to it! Great job!

♥Lea

Lisa said...

very cute... inside & out! love all the details.

Babies-Beth said...

Wow! Such a great combination of stamps, embossing and papers! So nice!!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic card and envelope set!! It's perfect!!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Hi Sue! I couldn't join the blog hop last night due to the time difference, so I am catching up now. Your card is LOVEly. Thanks for the inspiration!

Aimes said...

Oh sweetness overload! I love it! I'm hopping a little later than normal but just wanted to say you're givin me toothache this is so sweet! LOL!
x

Mary said...

OH my as if that beautiful card wasn't enough look at that fab envie. I never thought to run it through my cuttlebug!

Monique said...

Wow..Awesome card..Love it all !! That charm is so cute...Wonderful blog with some inspiring projects...

~Thank you for the nice comment you left me on my JUGS project ~

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. Love that border!

Tracy said...

This card is fabulous!!!!