
UPDATE _ Goal Reached!!!! (There is still time to make Valentine's Day cards for the children at St. Judes. Winter Sims is organizing a card drive and you can read about it here.) This is one of the cards I am sending.Thank you Winter for delivering all of the cards you receive to the children at St. Judes! You have blessed so many people by organizing this - not just all of the kids at St. Judes but all of the card makers you have allowed to be a part of this!







5 comments:
Sue have you mailed yours out yet? I have a couple you can add to your stack if you want. Let me know. I also have 2 new books you can read, "U is for Undertow" by Sue Grafton and "Kindred in Death" by JD Robb.
Thank you Sue! I have reached the goal for St. Jude's, but I'm doing a card drive for Texas Children's Hospital in Houston now. If you still want to send them, that would be great! It is so nice to get to reach even more kids! :) Thanks again!
cute cards, sue!
Sue, these cards are darling! I am sure they will put a smile on each & every child's face that receives them! You have one big kind loving heart!
What a wonderful project. love that it's benefitting TCH kids.
Post a Comment