Wednesday, October 21, 2009

CPS #138 - Second Card - 4 Christmas!

I just LOVE this sketch so I made another card, this time 4 Christmas!

It's hard to see the lattice print on the background vellum but it adds a nice touch to this card. I again used the same colors as my first card but this time the SU Rich Razzleberry is more dominant.


This ornament is punched out of SU Rich Razzleberry paper and tied with a sheer silver bow. The silver flourish is heat embossed. You can enlarge the pic for a better view. The ornament is pop dotted for added dimension! Merry Christmas to All!

RECIPE:
Ink - SU Rich Razzleberry
Paper - SU Rich Razzleberry, SU Kiwi Kiss, white cardstock, Colorbok self adhesive lattice vellum Beatrix Potter Collection
Stamp sets - PTI Fancy Flourishes, PTI Background Basics Text Style, PTI Tree Trimming Trio
Punches - SU Ornament punch, corner rounder


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

scrapdictive said...

Ooohh... I like this one even more.
The ornament punch you used is great.

Melissa Sauls said...

I love this with the ornament punch! Very, very pretty. :)

Rycrafty said...

I love, love, LOVE that shade of purple. yum.

Mona Pendleton said...

Your card is SIMPLY GORGEOUS! :) TFS

Juls said...

this is just so elegant! Love it!

{PurpleD} said...

What a lovely card! Very elegant!