It seems I can never get my Mojo working on Monday but I love these challenges!This is the card I made for this week's sketch. I stamped flourishes in Versamark on Kraft paper and then used a Spellbinder's Sunflower shaper to cut, emboss, and stencil (with chalk) a large and small sunflower. To get the same color on the circles with the sentiments, I stamped the sayings with Versamark and then brushed chalk over them. I like the effect and I hope you do, too!
RECIPE:
Paper - PTI Lemon Tart, SU Kraft, Reminisce Summer Soltice
Ink - Versamark, Decorating Chalks
Card - Gartner Studio
Stamps - PTI Fancy Flourishes, CTMH Thoughts of You
Bling - K& Company Brenda Walton Adhesive Rhinestones
Tools - Spellbinders Shapeabilities Sunflower Set 2, Marvy Scallop Punch, Marvy Circle Punce, SU Scallop Edge Punch






7 comments:
Oh so pretty, awesome!!
fabulous card, Sue! Thanks for the comment you left in my blog too! I love love love the colors of your blog!!!! I like your song choice too! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your card is beautiful. I love that sentiment, it reminds me of my mom. Great color combo.
Great sentiment on your card and I love that chalk effect will have to try it. thanks for your nice comments on my blog.
Hi Sue
thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment too. Your card is so summery, makes me smile as it's so cold here this morning!
Such a gorgeous sentiment
Victoria
x
Sue, Thank you sooooo much for offering your card. Unfortunatley my mom passed away 3 years ago. If only I had the address to heaven. lol. Please don't feel bad that really made me feel good that you would do that for me. Steph
Such a pretty, summer-y card :) Love the pics on the side bar of you with the PTI ladies :)
Post a Comment