I am so tired! My husband has a head cold and he is snoring so loudly that I can't sleep so I decided to go upstairs and make a card that was in my head. I can't believe I am posting this late!Here's my Halloween card. I just love this sketch and thought it was perfect for my black cat card. It's hard to tell in this pic but the cat is popped and the eyes are glow in the dark yellow. It looks just like one of my cats named Houdini. Okay I am so tired now that the snoring won't keep me awake. I'll add the recipe tomorrow! Good night!






5 comments:
lol...snoring is greast for scrapping isn't it...love the card...xxxthanks for stopping by my blog...xxx
Sue, This is a very cute card. Halloween is one of my favorites. I hope you were able to get some sleep.
A very cool take on the sketch challenge...loving the cat eyes (ha!).
Hi Sue,
very cute Halloween card!
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! :)
Hug
Sadia
I love Halloween this is a great card.
Post a Comment