I am so glad to be back and creating! I used 4 PTI stamp sets on this card - all new goodies from CHA!The stamp set Nicholle designed for CHA is divine! I LOVE flowers and these are so beautiful. I clear embossed over the flowers to give them some shine. I made a border with the Polka Dot Basics II set and embossed with my favorite ZING embossing powder in Leaf. I also used the same ZING and Versamark for the Fancy Flourish. The sentiment is from the Floral Fusion set. The ribbon is from my stash. The scallop punch is from Stampin' Up and I stamped it with Background Basic Text Style. I really liked that look.
I double layered the one flower that was cut out of PTI Berry Sorbet and clear embossed them both. The other two flowers were cut out out of PTI Hibiscus paper.







13 comments:
Gorgeous card! Love your CHA pics too! Awesome that you got to attend! I am jealous! Thanks for visiting me and leaving me some love! :)
Yummy, Sue! Wow! You ARE back! What a fabulous burst of inspiration just to see you with those fabulous crafty goddesses! Hee hee THIS card is all that! I adore your work!
Welcome back Sue! The card is great. I loved how you layered the flower.
Gorgeous card Sue. Look at you, cutting out all those flowers! Love it!
Oooh, very pretty! I love that that flourish is so versatile!
The bold colors are so pretty, LOVIN the pink!
Thanks so much for your very kind comments over at my blog!
What a beautiful card! I love the look of floral fusion - wish I could have been at CHA to get one :( I really like the polka dots and flourish in spring moss - really lovely!
Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog!
Wow! This is SOOOO pretty! I love the way you used the colors!
Sue... I love your flowers and swirls... you did a very good job with the colors in your card. Pretty, pretty card!!! TFS
Love the layout and the bold colours - that flourish is just beautiful as the stem!
Have fun cleaning - I just spend ALL afternoon giving my PTI stamps some cleaning TLC!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Very beautiful card Sue! Welcome back :) I like how you layered the flower. :) TFS
Wow, this is lovely, gorgeous in fact.... great use of the colours, love the layers and the flowers!
Very pretty - I love how you popped up the flower!
Post a Comment