
This will be my last post until July. My son just graduated from high school and he will be attending the University of Central Florida in Orlando. We are driving there tomorrow and I will be spending some quality time at the beach - some time with my husband and son, some time with just my husband!, some time with my friends, and some time all by myself! Alas, the car will be packed with college stuff (and some bathing suits for me!) so I can't take any scrappin' stuff. I will have to wait until July when I get back.
See you then!




3 comments:
I can't imagine you not making a card for a month. I am sure you will be purchasing lots of card-making-goodies while you are away! Have fun!
Loretta
Oh and by the way, your son looks JUST LIKE YOU!
Yeah! The day finally arrived! He graduated! Congratulations and enjoy your time at the beach!
Post a Comment