Here is the card class I taught last week and am teaching again this Saturday because so many people wanted to take it! The moulds are so much FUN and these papers are FABULOUS!
Thanks for stopping by!
Warm, cozy and full of fall prettiness!
Wow wow wow! These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the pumpkin, the flowers, the leaves... just WOW!
Oh, such pretty papers for those gorgeous cards! Love the fall mold sentiment! I’m sure it’s a great fun class! Wish I was there!
So pretty, love the variety.
A beautiful collection of fall cards, the papers and decorations are very pretty and suit your style! Have fun again Saturday!
Oooh! Beautiful fall colours! Love them! Have a great weekend
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Warm, cozy and full of fall prettiness!
Wow wow wow! These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the pumpkin, the flowers, the leaves... just WOW!
Oh, such pretty papers for those gorgeous cards! Love the fall mold sentiment! I’m sure it’s a great fun class! Wish I was there!
So pretty, love the variety.
A beautiful collection of fall cards, the papers and decorations are very pretty and suit your style! Have fun again Saturday!
Oooh! Beautiful fall colours! Love them! Have a great weekend
Post a Comment