Monday, August 17, 2020

I haven't posted in So Long!

 I have to admit, I am much more active on Instagram and have more people I interact with than on Blogger.  That being said, I didn't realize I hadn't posted since June because sweet JoAnn Burnham from Crafty Nana's Blog emailed me to ask if I was alright!  How thoughtful was that?!!!  And it's quicker to comment on Instagram and stay in touch because I have my phone with me all of the time!  Oh well, I'll try to be better on Blogger!

So here's a class I am going to teach September 13th at Scraporium in Lutz, FL.  I hope you like it!

This class uses Prima's Surfboard Collection Moulds and Prima's Havana paper.  The card on the bottom left is a shaker.  The owner of the store liked them so much she asked me to teach a second class!

I'll stop by soon and catch up.  I hope you are all safe and well!  HUGS!


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Hi stranger! I love it when you pop up in my blog reader! These are amazing. I'm sure it's going to be another sold out class. My fave is the one with the rolled polka dot paper ~ go figure!!

Marjan said...

You're not the only one. I haven't blogged or made anything for a long time too, we had a heatwave with lots of humudity and I am really not made for that! But happy to see that you still post on your blog, I also use Instagram so do not have to miss anything. These cards are so lovely I'm sure they will be succes in your class!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad to see you back!! I loveeeeeeee these!!! They are STUNNING!!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Happy to see you are okay! Your cards are stunners! Love the nautical theme!