Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Mini Album made with 2 manilla file folders

Hello Everyone!
I learned how to make mini albums with file folders on YouTube and now I am using my leftover 6 x 6 paper pads and creating like crazy!

This album will be a class at Scraporium in Tampa using the leftover papers from the Prima Mosaic card class I am teaching.  I LOVE how much fun these are to make!

Can you see the translucent Nuvo Jewel drops?  I think they are a cool little detail!

I have another I will post later with Prima's Capri Collection.

Now for my dilemma.  I am in LOVE with Instagram and am now posting infrequently on my blog.  Instagram is so much faster and easier with way more feedback.  But if I stop posting on my blog, I will lose the regulars that don't Instagram but follow me here.
Any opinions out there?

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you like this!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a great idea! I seen paper bag albums, but not file folders. you've done a beautiful job... as you always do! It's a dilemma for sure. IG seems to be the way so many are going. I haven't taken the plunge yet, still pondering!

Ros Crawford said...

What a lovely album Sue... Loving the textures... I don't do Instagram, it probably is quicker but I don't think it's as personal somehow

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is STUNNING! LOVING the colors and that metal heart!!! And I SUCK at social media! LOL!! There are too many platforms for me to keep up along with my hours of work, etc. I choose blogs cause it is time in the AM that I have all to myself :)

Marjan said...

You already know that I love this album! I saw it on Insta. I do understand your dilemma. You must decide for yourself ofcourse. I still like blogging and will continue, also because of my two DT's, but also see the advantages of IG and Facebook. The comments there are much shorter and cost less time.

Maria said...

Your mini album is gorgeous, Sue!! Wonderful colors and love the metal heart! Love the pretty papers and gems, too! It would be so fun to take the class!! I still continue with my blog even though it seems slow with traffic at times. I do follow on IG, too. I'll have to look you up and follow you there, too! Take good care, hugs!!