
With only a little time left to play, I made this shaker card:
It's a shaker card with an old Technique Tuesday frame die and pink micro beads. I thought it complimented the pretty Prima foiled paper!
I hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by!




7 comments:
This is STUNNING! LOVING the butterfly, and how you added the shaker frame!!!!!
What a lovely butterfly shaker card, Sue!! Gorgeous DP, too!!
You haven't lost your style and mojo one bit! This is gorgeous Sue and I love the size of the shaker! I hope all is well with you and so happy you played along this week at Just Us Girls!
What a pretty card Sue! I've always liked pink and gold together!
Love your shakercards, they are really beautiful!
What a lovely butterfly inside that gorgeous shaker... Beautiful card and the frame adds so much more interest!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful butterfly card with us at Just Us Girls, Sue.
Post a Comment