I own so many Watercolor from Prima and I had now played with them much. I have been watching YouTube videos (Ceecee's Creations are great) and taken an online course by Joanne Sharpe - Fabulous- and I realize the ONLY way i am going to get any good at this is to practice, practice, practice. Following are 2 I am pretty happy with.
I added washi tape for a little something extra and they remain flat for mailing.
Thanks for stopping by!




7 comments:
Wow wow wow!! These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors!!!!
Pretty cards and great job with the watercoloring. I don't use mine much either and I need to. TFS
Lovely flowers!! Great job with the water coloring!!
These are perfectly charming Sue, you should be happy with them! All of your practice has paid off!
These are gorgeous!! Well done to you my friend!
I love her video's, she is pretty popular now. Your watercolorflowers are just beautiful!!
Oh wow beautiful cards!!
Post a Comment