Tuesday, September 17, 2019

---autumn wishes---

I'm back for a week and just wanted to post this card I made for my hair stylist - Autumn.  This is her FAV time of the year!
The background leaves and stamps are from Precious Remembrance Fall Harvest stamp set and the girl is a Scarlett Lime planner stamp that Tina from my classes at Whim So Doodle gave to me a while ago.  I think she is adorable!  I clear embossed brown ink and then water colored her - right down to blush on her cheeks and pink lipstick!

I think I am going to use this design to make Thanksgiving cards!

Thanks for stopping by!

I'm leaving in a couple of days for Iceland so I will be back to blogging after that.  Ciao!

8 comments:

Marjan said...

A lovely card for your hairstylist! Make up and all :)
Iceland!! Our son is there now, he sends such gorgoeus photo's!! Enjoy!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the pumpkin!!! And YAY! for Iceland!!! How exciting!!!!

Maria said...

What a sweet image! Your hair stylist will love this card! I can hardly wait to decorate with pumpkins for outside, but maybe in a couple weeks. It’s a bit too warm yet. Enjoy Iceland, sounds exciting!!

JoAnn said...

Such a lovely card and design. I know your hairdresser will love it too. TFS

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your hair dresser will love this beautiful card! Have fun in Iceland!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I LIKE this Sue!! That PRS set is one of my favorites. Love seeing you using it here. Safe travels, we'll need pictures ;)

Ros Crawford said...

Oh she will love this! Beautiful!

Lori said...

Such a lovely fall card! Love the leaves on the background and the pretty girl!