Sunday, August 11, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #400

I know it says Sketch #1 but Freshly Made Sketches is celebrating their 400th challenge and they are going back to the beginning!  Check out all the fun things they have in store!
Here is my card for the 400th challenge, posted just in the nick of time!


You KNOW I LOVE making shakers and this crystal glass glitter looks like snow to me!

And of course there is a flower involved!  And glitter!

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you like my card!

9 comments:

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Wow! How gorgeous! I would love to just walk right into that scene! The glitter/snow shaker is wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches for our special month!

Lisa Elton said...

I love it when you use that glitter! This is frosty and fabulous Sue!

Marjan said...

Such a lovely card! The snowglitter is gorgeous, the colour of the flower comes back in the barn and in small details of the papers.

LeAnne said...

This is simply lovely! To use the snowy scene, especially with a BARN, as a shaker, is wonderful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the barn and the flower!

Kim S said...

So lovely! The image is fabulous - and adding the snowy shaker element with it is just perfect! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the barn scene in the snowy shaker. The pretty flower and lovely border are great accents.

Maria said...

A gorgeous Christmas card, Sue!! Very pretty flower!! Beautiful scene and love the crystal glitter for the snow, so pretty!!

Ros Crawford said...

It's beautiful!