Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Celebrating JUGS 500th Challenge!

No wonder JUGS is still around for their 500th challenge!  CONGRATS girls for always giving us someplace FUN to play!

It's Just Us Girls Trend Week - Circles - and here is my card:

It's a solar system shaker card for someone who is out of this world!  There are hologram crescent moons in the shaker, tiny holographic stars on the card BG and the circle die, and then that beautiful moon with the pearl charm hanging on the cord.
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you like it!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! This is AMAZING! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the textures!!!!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. The rose is very pretty. Love the colors and shaker element. You do shaker cards so well.

Maria said...

Super gorgeous!! Love the colors!! And, such a beautiful flower!!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow Sue, this is beautiful! I like all of the fancy goodies inside the shaker and the pretty bejeweled moon. Looks like a winner to me!

Ina G said...

Simply fabulous layout Sue. Beautiful background, super circle shaker and that flower is stunning. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Just Us Girls this week.

Marjan said...

I love this, card it has something magical! VERY pretty!!!

Ros Crawford said...

What a beautiful galaxy card... Love it!