It's been a while since I have had time to just create for the sake of creating!
I realized I had a bunch of people I needed to send cards to this month so I challenged myself to use one 6x6 paper pad, one 12x12 piece of paper, and all the matching embellies to make 8 cards! Oh what FUN I had!
Here you go - my 8 cards using Prima's Fruit Paradise collection. Who knew playing with fruit could be so FUN!
This collection comes with little postage stamps with foil to match the foil on the 12 x 12 papers!
The wooden Happy Birthday banner is from Hobby Lobby! LOVE!
They also have For You and Thank You
The foild rectangles were cut from one 12 x 12 piece of paper with different fruit on them
I distressed the edges and used Copic YR24 ink so tie it all together with my kraft cards from HL
A little stickles and pom poms added that somethin' somethin'
This one is a shaker!
Stickles and washi tape finish this one off
I hope you like my Fruit Paradise cards! They are now in the mail to my birthday friends!
Thanks for stopping by!




5 comments:
Your mix of fruit cards are perfect for summer birthdays! These are all pretty Sue and your friends are going to love them. I put some of those wooden banners in my last 12 Kits for the team. They are fun, aren't they!
Love your fruity cards! You made the most of that paper pad, they are gorgeous!
Glad you had time to play. Your group of cards are lovely. TFS
Have a wonderful day.
Such a wonderful collection of cards, Sue! Fab cards with the fruit and butterflies! Beautiful DP! Your friends will appreciate your thoughtfulness and these gorgeous cards! And, I think your challenge of making many cards from one paper pack is a great idea!
Sooooooooo beautiful! LOVING all the fruit!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment