Tuesday, May 21, 2019

JUGS # 488 Photo Week

I couldn't resist after visiting The Netherlands in April to meet my blog friend Stella, and see the tulips!  Here's my card:
I framed the center tulip and made it a shaker!

This is a tulip stamp I bought in Amsterdam in a craft store.  I am in LOVE with this stamp!

I am also entering this in the Double D's Challenge - frames
Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you like my card!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING those tulips and the shaker you made!!!!!!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the tulips and that you made the center one a shaker element.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty inspired card - love the shaker portion also. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful tulips. I love how you framed them. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
Kathy
DD DT

Lisa Elton said...

I like the fun shaker addition Sue, this is fantastic! I love finding stamps when traveling. They bring back wonderful memories every time they're used!

Darlene said...

WOW how awesome that you got to link up with a crafting buddy (love doing that) and what a beautiful stamp you brought back as a reminder of your visit! Your card is awesome and love that you made the center a shaker! FABULOUS idea! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Frames’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Maria said...

Wow these tulips are amazing! LOVE that shaker panel so cool. Nicely done and thank sos much for playing along wth Just Us Girls this week.

Ros Crawford said...

I can see why you love that stamp! Your creations are wonderful my friend!

Georgiana said...

Very pretty! I am a new follower thanks to you stopping by Die Cuttin' Diva and joining our challenge. Can't wait to see more of your projects.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

Amelia Breytenbach said...

So beautiful in every way. Lovely image, colour and design detail. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)