Thursday, January 10, 2019

Another card

Here is my last card with Prima's Georgia Blues Collection.  I've decided to teach these as a class at Whim So Doodle.

Here's my card:
I LOVE that Prima puts flowers with a little stencil together in one bag!  It gives you a lot of options to create!  Again I used light paste through the stencil on very dark blue paper.  It made for a very unique and interesting background.

Here is the class - all of the cards with the products they will receive in class!

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be home the 20th and will come visit.  Maybe I'll have a photo or two to share!
BTW my son is staying in our home so burglars beware!  LOL!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is marvelous Sue! I like the look of that lacy stencil!

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely card.. I can see why you like this collection Sue

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and the little bird!!!!

Marjan said...

Lovely background and the bird and flower really stand out against it!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So beautiful!