Thursday, December 20, 2018

Just a Card

I am over making Christmas cards - I mailed out over 100 handmade cards!  It seems like a lot of people have quit mailing cards.  What a shame.

So now I am making cards for pure joy.
Here is one I made:
just create seemed to fit my mood.  I added light paste through a stencil to add some detail and dimension.
I hope you like it!  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Marjan said...

Your card is lovely, Sue! I also love that deer card below, missed because of busy times here with work and making last minute extra Christmas cards. Wish you Merry Christmas and all the best for 2019!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I have noticed we got less cards this year too. I sent out over 80, but people aren't sending them like they used too ... sad! I love love love this!! GORGEOUS colors!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Yes, I agree...how sad that the card tradition is sending cards has gone down tremendously! People love getting cards, but I guess they don't take time to send them. I didn't send as many as you, but do enjoy sending them. Your card is so lovely! Wonderful detail with the paste and wonderful design, so pretty! Wishing you and yours a wonderful blessed Christmas!!

Ros Crawford said...

I've sent lots out too! This is lovely Sue!

Lisa Elton said...

I can see your joy in this beautiful card! I echo your thoughts on Christmas cards. They've been a favorite part of Christmas for me since I was a little girl. My mom would let my brother and I take turns opening them as they arrived in the mail. I still feel that excitement when I see them in our mailbox. It's sad that fewer and fewer are sending. A Christmas text just...isn't...the...same!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

You have a great gift of mixing and matching papers, so pretty!!