I JUST got back from a post surgery week away with my husband and he surprised me with a 30th Anniversary Vow Renewal on the beach. So Yes, I am thankful for how thoughtful and romantic he is! He told me I was taking my white dress because they were having a white party but he also planned on me wearing it for the ceremony. Here's the pic:
This was taken with his Phone!
I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and that you let the special people in your life know you are thankful for them!
I'll be back with a post soon!





6 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving!!!! And what a wonderful photo of the two of you!! That is so romantic he planned that ceremony!!!!!!
Awww...how sweet of your husband to surprise you with a special get away for your 30th anniversary celebration! A lovely photo of you two! Happy Thanksgiving!!
Aww, what a guy! You both look fabulous. Happy Anniversary!
How lovely! Many congrats to you both and Happy Thanksgiving!
So sweet, you are a lucky girl, Sue!
OH wow, how sweet!
Post a Comment