Following is the shaker card I made for my hubby for our anniversary.:
I took it on vacation, gave it to him, and then took it back to use for a class I will be teaching in January at Whim So Doodle! I printed the sentiment on my computer because I thought it said what I feel and went with the Moon theme. The charm is so FUN and there is silver foil added around the edges. I also glued the teeny tiny stars randomly on the card front.
Here are the three different cards we will make in the class. They are all shakers with holographic glitter of crescent moons and stars.
This one has gold glass glitter to match the gold on the butterfly wings.
This has tiny stars to go with the crescent moon shape.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you like them!




7 comments:
These are soooooooooo gorgeous!! I am IN LOVE with those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your cards are magical, love them! Thanks you for your sweet comments on my blog, so much appreciated! XX
Oh, wow, Sue!! Your cards are stunning! They are so dreamy and artsy, very pretty!! I know I've said it before, but I wish I lived closer to take your class!! I'm sure the class will be tons of fun, enjoy!!
Beautiful shaker cards.
Glad you are back to creating again.
That hubby of yours is a lucky guy! Your celestial cards are amazing Sue, what pretty colors. This is going to be another standing room only class!
I bet hubby loved it!! What super cards!
Such great colors and stunning cards!
Post a Comment