Thursday, August 9, 2018

Some Cards with the Misty Rose Collection





This is going to be another class at Whim So Doodle!  We will make cards with a 6x6 paper pad and 3x4 journaling cards:

I had so much FUN making these cards and I LOVE this collection!

Fabulous colors!

Sparkly butterflies!

Gorgeous flowers!

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

SWOON ~ BEAUTIFUL cards Sue!! Someone really needs to contact Prima and let them know this paper pad was named incorrectly. Misty Rose...NO, it should be called Sue Lelli!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!

JoAnn said...

Pretty papers and beautiful cards. TFS

Maria said...

Oh, my! A wonderful collection of cards, Sue!! Those papers are so lovely!!

Ros Crawford said...

Vintage beauties Sue!

Inkyfingers said...

These are so soft and pretty Sue.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love the cards. I am sure the students in the class would be too!

Lori said...

Beautiful cards! Such pretty colors and sweet additions!

Beverly Montez said...

Beautiful paper and embellishments!