Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Santa Baby Christmas Mini Album

I went on vacation and when I got back, Prima had almost completely sold out of their Christmas Collection called Santa Baby!  I was able to order enough 12 x 12 pieces of paper to be able to make this book to teach as a class at Whim So Doodle in St. Pete, FL.
Lots of glitter and beautiful gold leaf flowers.

Check out the gold tassel and crown on the side on top of that Gorgeous pink foil striped paper that I am in LOVE with!  What could be better than pink foil?!!!

 Here's another option:
If they would rather it be more Christmas themed, they can choose the other half of the bird's nest paper and use Santa and a small round resin frame instead.

Either way, this is going to be a FUN class!
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

That pink foil paper is SO YOU!! You bet your boots this is going to be a fun class...if only I lived closer ~ sigh. Love those sweet little frames. This is incredible Sue!

Barb Turpin said...

Oh Sue, look at all that sparkle and shine! What a fun collection, no wonder it's going fast! Beautiful project.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the Santa, the flowers and the frame!!!!!!!!

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous mini album. Love the paper and the pretty roses. TFS

Maria said...

Oh, my goodness!! Your decorated book with Prima goodies is spectacular, Sue!! Love the pink foil paper! Lovely flowers and the gold tassel is very pretty!!

Marybeth said...

I couldn't help but laugh a bit as you seem to always be on vacation .... you lucky girl! They are all gorgeous , Sue! Love the strips with flowers and I love that Santa!
Hugs to you and hope you are doing great!

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely Sue... So pretty!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful papers and collection!!! I LOVE your project!