Okay I just had to make one more thing with the CUTE Shelly doll and I've decided to combine it with my previous card for a class at Whim So Doodle:
I am going to give everyone the stamp/die cut so they can create more at home.
She is so fun to color. Tip: I stamp her with black archival ink and IMMEDIATELY use clear embossing powder. This creates bold ridges that make it easier to color between the lines! Try it. You'll agree!
Last night we went to see Rod Stewart and Cindi Lauper in Orlando.
My attempt at a selfie!
He's still got it!
Hard to believe he's 73!
THX for stopping by!






9 comments:
Love the tag and great selfie. Rod is the best and always will be! xx
There's that pretty girl in her polka dot skirt! This is terrific Sue and once again will be a hit with the students! Rod's looking rather snappy in his flashy jacket and still rockin' that wild hairdo!
cute tag. cute selfie.
cute couple.
od is older than I am!
Cute tag. Great photo of you two. Glad you had a good time at the concert.
Love that tag!!! Her skirt is soooooooo fun!!! And LOVE Rod Stewart and Cyndi!!!!!!!
The Shelly doll is so sweet and love all the pretty flowers! I’m sure it will be a fun class! And, how awesome that you saw Rod Stewart and Cyndi Lauper!!
Very sweet ideas! Glad you had fun at the concert!
What a sweet tag and what a super photo! Sounds like a good night!
Fun pictures and boy does that bring back memories! I love that sweet shell doll. One of my favorite things to do on the beach during a walk is to gather shells!
Post a Comment