Thursday, January 4, 2018

Sharing a Sympathy Card

It's always so difficult to make a sympathy card - especially for a male friend of mine whose Mother died.  He was very fortunate to spend three days with her one on one after she was put in Hospice.  She lives up north so he felt blessed to be able to share memories, share laughter, and share love.

Here's the card I gave him:
Yes, it has a flower but it is a masculine colored flower!

I liked how the paper had a clock and the word memories on it.  It went well with that sentiment.


Take time to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you whenever you have the chance!
Time passes much too quickly.

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

ARIGATOU(Thank you so much!!)
I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday and a prosperous new year!
On Japanese New Year ‘s customs;
Adults put money in a special envelope and give it to children.
This is called “otoshidama” and many children look forward to it very much!
Ryoma.

Lynn said...

Beautiful card for your friend Sue. I can see and feel how heartfelt it is and I have no doubt he'll appreciate it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors ... perfect for a male! I am sure he appreciated it!

Maria said...

A beautiful masculine sympathy card, Sue! It’s very thoughtful for your friend! I’m sure it will be appreciated! Happy New Year!

Stella said...

It's a stunning masculine sympathy card. It sure will bring your friend comfort. So sweet of you Sue!
XX

JoAnn said...

Sorry you were in need of a sympathy card, but it is lovely.

Lisa Elton said...

I'm sorry for your friend's loss Sue. I'm happy to read he was able to spend the time with his mother. I'm sure he loved your pretty card and knows the love that went into it. Your rose is beautiful! And hey, guys like flowers too! Happy New Year!!

Marina said...

Very special card for a sad event.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Always make my heart heavier to have to make such card, but this is beautiful Sue!