Whim So Doodle is having an open house on November 30th and they have approx. 6 designers do free make and takes. Then at the end of the evening they pull a name from a hat (shoppers get one chance for every $50 they spend) and that person gets a 30 second mad dash shopping spree to grab whatever they want! It is so much FUN!
Anyway here is the tag I am going to have for them to make. There are enough for 50 tags. I'm contemplating doing the snowflake paste prior so it's not a hot wet mess that night! What do you think? Then they can just cut and color and glue!
Here's my tag:
Isn't she sweet? The red and gray and hair are Prima's Watercolor Confections applied with a Prima water brush and the fur is stickles so it is sparkly in person.
There are sparkles as well in the snowflake paste and gold foil around the edges of the tag.
I will also have green watercolors and green/aqua/gold flowers if they want a different look.
I hope you like it!
PS. My DH and I are leaving tomorrow for a beach trip for our 29th wedding anniversary. Where does the time go??!!!
I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving with family and friends. I'll be back after that to post some more things! Later.....




7 comments:
Isn't she just as sweet and sassy as can be! I like the textures you have on this fabulous tag! That sure sounds like a good time at Whim So Doodle! Yes, I think I would have the background ready. If you don't use all 50, you're ahead of your game for your own tags at home!! Have a safe trip and a Happy Anniversary!!
This is gorgeous! LOVING the gold with her dress!!!!!!!!!!!
Darling tag , Sue with that sweet girl! Love the new look of your blog. Are you on Instagram ?
Beautiful tag. Love all the elements. Yes, I would do the snowflake paste before that day so that it would be dry.
Thanks for sharing.
Gorgeous Christmas tag with the Julie Nutting image, Sue! Sounds like a fun time at Whim So Doodle! Wished I lived closer! Wishing it now with the cooler temps approaching!:-) And, Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! Have a great time on your beach trip!
This is absolutely beautiful!
This is so cute! Thanks so much for your kind wishes Sue...x
Post a Comment