Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Halloween tags with Prima's Julie Nutting Dolls

I will be teaching the following tag class at Whim So Doodle in St. Pete, Fl, on October 7th:
Here's all three



They will make all three tags plus receive a free Prima Color Philosopy ink pad with the class.
 
I hope they like the tags and have FUN making them!
 
On another note, ever since the fiasco with Photobucket making me delete my blog background, I haven't had time to research a new one.  So I have used a stock Blogger background looking out the window of an airplane.  That seems to be the theme for 2017.  I am so very fortunate to have a husband who likes to travel.  Seems he's trying to complete his bucket list in one year!  We are off to stay in Greece next week so I will not be blogging much.  I will try to catch up before I go and will finish when I get back.  Ciao for now my blog friends!


9 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh that sounds a fun class and your makes are fabulous!! Have fun in Greece... It will be very hot I tell you... We used to visit Cyprus a lot but only went October onwards... Then again you are used to the heat living where you do... take care xxx

Marybeth said...

These are amazing and if I lived by you I would be taking that class! Darling tags! Have a wonderful trip and enjoy!!!! Hugs!!!!!!

JoAnn said...

Cute tags. Looks like a great class.
Enjoy your trip.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a FUN class!! I am LOVING those stamp images!!!! And have fun in Greece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stella said...

I would LOVE to attend your class; it looks fab! Sweetie have a wonderful time in Greece!!!
XX

Marjan said...

I'm sure your class will be a succes! Great tags with those dolls!
Enjoy Greece!! One of my favourite countries. I have visited many times, the islands, the Peloponnesos, the mainland. LOVE it and I'm sure you will too! In the fall me and my best friend will go to Crete for a week, our annual vacation together! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how fun are these! They are going to have a great time creating their Halloween tags Sue. We have always said we would love to visit Greece! We had friends (a married couple) when hubby was in the USAF. She was from Greece and alway made it sound so wonderful. Have a great time and a safe trip!!

Maria said...

Wonderful Halloween tags with the Prima dolls, Sue! It would be lots of fun making those tags! Greece sounds like a great place to visit! Enjoy and have a fabulous time!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

They are fabulous!
As much as I traveled, I actually haven't been to Greece, have fun and post lots of pictures!