Thursday, July 6, 2017

Taking a little trip

My DH and I are taking a little trip so the next few posts will be scheduled.  I will visit all of you when I return!
 
Here's my first card to share:
It's a birthday card for a dear friend who has a travel agent cruise business.  I thought the Prima cruise ship embellie would be perfect for her!
 
I hope you like it!


9 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

It's wonderful! What lovely paper! Have a safe trip and have lots of fun!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the doily!! Have a safe and fun trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marybeth said...

It's just beautiful, Sue! I love the pretty layers as you do that so well! Hope you are having lots of fun ..... miss travel pants! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Happy travels Sue, enjoy your trip! This card looks like a match made in heaven for your friend's line of work. I like the pretty DP in the background and the fancy doily!

Loretta said...

How perfect! Safe travels!

JoAnn said...

Perfect card for your friend. Have a fun and safe trip.

Maria said...

Beautiful birthday card! I'm sure your friend will treasure it! Safe travels to you and husband...have fun!!

Marjan said...

Love this style! great layering en beautifl compilation of elements! Hope your trip will be lovely.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty card, have a fun trip and safe travel!